BY SONY

It s the amazingly easy-to-use camera that slips right in your pocket with an 8x optical zoom, 20.1mp photos and beautifully-detailed hd videos. And pictures stay clearer, even with shaky hands thanks to optical steadyshot image stabilization. You can also enhance your images with built-in effects that adjust skin tone and texture or even whiten teeth. see more...

Sony Cybershot DSCW830 20.1MP Digital Camera with Camera Case and 8GB
  • "This camera takes great pictures I'm gonna get one for my for vlogs for YouTube" in 2 reviews
  • "Takes great pictures, highly recommend!" in 1 review
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I took this camera with me to Europe and California! In Europe, I didn't have it set on the right setting so my pictures didn't come out that. Because of all the traveling, I never had time to sit down and actually change this. But I learned in Cali how to take better photos on this! Me being silly, never had it on Portrait mode. When I did this, the pictures came out 110% better! This camera is really to use and does take amazing pictures! I would definitely recommend if you want a camera that takes good photos but isn't as expensive as those professionals cameras!
Antonaya G.
Essexville, MI
I have had this camera the past 3 months or so and it takes great quality pictures. I am just getting started on YouTube and needed something just to get me started and this camera definitely does the job. It takes excellent pictures and the videos are decent. I think the video quality could be better but it's a great starter camera.
Sana H.
This is a great digital camera. The pictures come out great, with or without the flash. I have taken pictures in a dimly lit room and the flash is bright enough to take great pictures. I have a couple memory cards which I carry with the camera just in case I run out of space but when I have my laptop on me, I just sync the camera and dl the pics. I don't find it a big issue
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
This little camera is great , thr pictures are so vibrant and clear. Love the different settings that i can use and thr lcd screen size is perfect so that i can verify the picture before snapping it. Thr battery charger dont loose it lol love the slim design easy to carry any where
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Bought this camera for my uncle who was still operating off of one of the very first digital cameras to come into existence. It was simple for him to use & the photo quality was almost professional looking! Plus it comes with enough gb that you don't need to purchase an extra memory card unless you can't get to your computer to unload all those photos before your next shoot!
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
The one thing that I dislike about this product is the amount of space, 8GB isn't much and fills up really quickly, but anything to get you to purchase more space. Another thing is the options are limited. This camera is for casual photos more so than professional photos! Also be careful not to drop it, it's extremely fragile and Knicks pretty easily.
Maria De Jesus B.
I was gifted this camera as a temp replacement after losing all of my professional photography equipment 3 times over in natural disasters and circumstances. I found it easy to use, very portable, clear enough quality, good resolution. It's obviously no DSLR but it works well, easy to transfer the photos as well.
DJ B.
Webster, TX
Meh. Disappointed with this purchase. Call me a camera snop but I'd rather use my phone or take no pictures at all than whip this cheap camera out. Looking for an alternative to a phone or pick something up for a grandparent or kid? This will do, I guess.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
I had this camera and used it as my main camera before I got my DSLR. It works GREAT as a point and shoot and takes some great pictures.
Angel I.
I am not a great photographer but this camera makes it look like I know what I am doing.absolutely love it!