Sony Cyber-shot DSCW560/L14.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom -

by Sony

Take memorable pictures of your friends and family with this sony cybershot camera. It comes with a self-timer, image-stabilization, and more. As a bonus, this camera lets you remove red eyes before transferring your photos to your computer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Cyber-shot DSCW560/L14.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom -!
How would you rate this product?
Pretty good camera the model I have doesn't have the microphone jack but that is okay. Other than that great camera. I use it for taking photos at gatherings. Good first time camera for anyone looking.
I love this camera I even took my nieces wedding pics with it and they turned out beautiful and you couldn't tell the difference between them and the professional ones
Las Vegas, NV
This was dream camera for a long time! I feel like sony has the best quality in pictures, my opinion. All of our family vacations and trips were all taken on this camera I swear it's the best.
Germantown, TN
If you are looking for a really easy to use travel friendly camera, I would suggest this one. It's tiny and takes great pictures. Not the most amazing quality, but it is ok for a standard point and shoot. I would recommend this if you are looking for a travel friendly point and shoot
Techie Expert Level 2
I had this camera & absolutely loved it until I broke it. It was very inexpensive and it took really good quality pictures. I really love how it records videos in HD. It's small, and perfect to bring everywhere with you. I don't think they make this model anymore though because I wanted to buy a new one but I couldn't find it online anywhere except places like ebay. I would definitely recommend this camera though if you are looking for a good, cheap beginner camera
Essex, MD
For this being a small, compact camera, it does take great pictures. For the most part it focuses great. The quick preview you get in between taking pictures is blurrier than when you open up the review pictures page. I also cannot seem to get it to take clear pictures in dim lighting where there is just enough lighting to not need a flash. Overall a good camera though. Take GREAT outdoor pictures.
Pittsburg, KS
I am used to using my larger more expensive camera and this one stayed up there with it. It focuses and shoots beautiful pictures. The large screen lets you see your picture preview to ensure you get the picture you want, not to mention the wonderful zooming features. Love it!
Lebanon, IN
I don't own a Cyber-Shot, but I have used a friend's camera quite a bit and it is a pretty decent digital option. It's relatively affordable for the features and I love that it comes in a number of different colors.
I have the 12.1 megapixel camera, but I really like it. My favorite color is orange, so I was super pumped to get an orange camera. Sometimes it is really hard to hear, but it is a really good camera.
Alma, MI
For being just a compact camera and not a DSLR camera it takes wonderful pictures. There so vibrant and the screen shows them nice. I would purchase this again if needed.