BY SONY

Capture crisp, gorgeous pictures with this cybershot digital camera from sony. The optical zoom feature allows you to get in close for the perfect shot. This stylish camera is compact and full of powerful features. see more...

• Is this product good for taking video? Does this camera t...2 Answers
Tayler M.
woburn
In my opinion I had higher Hope's for this product, but it kinda just let me down. The quality of the camera isn't that wonderful, and it wore down pretty quickly.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of the best cameras on the market, at such a affordable price!! I always like to see what they come out with next in this brand, always improving the quality and performance!

Sony all the way!!
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
I've had my cybershot since abut 2009 and I love it. The Zoom gets you really up close and the color is amazing. You have so many different camera features to chose from and mine holds about 1400 pics, even without a chip. I have dropped it numerous times over the years and it only chipped, still works.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is the first camera that I ever had. I got this for my birthday two years ago and it has worked marvelous. Exactly for me. I don't need much. The quality is very good. I have not had a problem with it since then. The only difference that I want to mention is that I know this for the 14.1 megapixel Sony-cyber shot camera, but mine is the same exact camera only with 16.1 megapixels.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This was one of the first cameras I was given as a present a few years back. I loved it and it was definitely my favorite at that time. I don't know how it compares to the cameras now, but back in the day it was perfect for my selfies and pictures to take with friends.
Jesseca S.
Liberty, SC
I have had this camera since 2010. It has worked GREAT for me and my family!! It is very small and easy to carry around. The photos are GREAT! We have had this camera for so long and it has worked out very well for my family and I. We also love to record short videos with the camera and upload our videos to youtube and the videos come out with great quality!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I had one of these cameras as a fun digital camera to slip in my purse and take everywhere. Unfortunately I don't use it much anymore between my phone camera and my DSLR. It's a good backup though, especially for multiple day trips.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
My dad has this camera and he's very fond of it. He bought this years ago and it still works great!! Very durable! I like how fancy it looks and easy it is to use. The zoom is also very good! It's great to take family photos on trips or for someone who just wants to take nice pictures.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
This was/is my firts camera and I love this camera!!!! The battery life dont like it its too short. The picture quality is wonderful. It is definitely worth the money. The size is great too. I keep mine in my purse all the time. I would definitely recommend buying one. Its the camera i use
Cindy E.
Plymouth, MN
I love this camera!!!! The battery life lasts days. Tons of storage if you use a SD card. The picture quality is wonderful. It is definitely worth the money. The size is great too. I keep mine in my purse all the time. I would definitely recommend buying one.
Patrice D.
Mohnton, PA
Is this product good for taking video? Does this camera take video in high definition? Would you recommend this camera for a you tuber? How does this camera compare to other camera brands?