Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 10.2 MP Digital Camera (Red) uploaded by Lucie L.Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 10.2 MP Digital Camera (Red) uploaded by Anelim P.

BY SONY #26 in Digital Cameras

Certified waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and freeze-proof Large 3.0 wide touch screen for easy operation and viewing of images and movies. 10.2MP? Exmor R? CMOS sensor for stunning low-light performance iSweep Panorama Mode captures stunning panoramic images Fast capture with 10fps at full 10.2MP resolution Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4x (25mm equivalent) optical zoom lens Capture your videos in HD Movie mode (720p) Anti Motion Blur/Hand-held twilight for less grain and blur Backlight Correcti. see more...

Kay L.
This is a nice compact camera to carry around. It take good quality pictures. It’s super easy to use and it’s so small and light, it will fit into any purse and maybe into your pocket! It isn’t as good as a DSLR but it still takes great pictures!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have an older style Sony Cyber Shot and I love this camera. My best friend gave it to me in high school because of my love for photography. While I love my phone camera, it's just not the same feeling as holding a camera. Such great quality pictures!
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I love the size of this product more than anything ! You can get amazing quality photos while also being able to fit it into your purse or even your pocket! I love all Sony products but this one is awesome !
Ametra W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ok so this is a fantastic camera. I'm blown away by the low light shots. They are incredible! No flash and you get a really clear pic at night! Amazing, simply amazing.
It's a really fun camera and I highly recommend it.

The only downside is the scratchability of the screen. It will scratch. It's not glass. It's a plastic screen so be sure to get a protector. I had my camera less than 24 hours and scratched it up. I was majorly disappointed can called sony to complain. Sony took amazing care of me.

Sony is replacing the camera and paying for all the shipping. I'm not really sure why other people have had such problems with Sony's customer service. They were incredible to me.

I love how rough I can treat this camera. It's great for the beach!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I had one of these years ago because I thought the design was cute and I loved the little slide panel in the front. I got it at Best Buy which is always great about standing behind their products. It took great pictures but only had internal storage for 14 or so pictures. It lasted me about 3 years until it stopped taking pictures effectively (the pictures would move like a 1 second long movie. It was odd) and no one could figure out what was wrong.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
One of the best cameras on the market, at such a affordable price!! I always like to see what they come out with next in this brand, always improving the quality and performance!
Leslie M.
Love this camera! Takes high quality pictures and takes them very quickly, do not like the red one though, did not buy that one. also not big and bulky, this is a great camera to take on vacation with you to take all the pictures you can possibly put in it!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Techie Expert Level 3
My kids love anything Sony!!! These cameras take amazing pictures & recording is a breeze:) you will love the quality of this camera! They are an amazing investment, if you love taking pictures you have to try this product!!!
Vanessa R.
This is such a cool camera I used to have one but unfortunately it was stolen from me on vacation so I do not have it anymore it was such a reliable camera though and very easy to use I highly recommend it if you are in the market for a camera
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
My friend has this camera, and I borrow it from her often when going on trips absolutely love it great for putting it in your pocket and being on the go takes awesome quality pictures eventually going to purchase my own.
LaDeidra L.
Where can this camera be found?
Lyziet V.
How's the picture pixels on this?
Renata P.
OMG THIS USED TO BE THE SHIT!!!!!
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this camera at?
Heather T.
Moline, IL
Does this work good compared to other brands