BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Anyone else wish they would bring this back?9 Answers
  • Who else played this all the time?14 Answers
  • Where can we download the classic spyro at ? Anyone?36 Answers
  • "Spyro was my absolute favorite game when I was a kid." in 2 reviews
  • "Great game for kids and at the time the graphics were wonderful." in 1 review
  • "I use to play it everyday it was so much fun!!" in 1 review
  • "What better way to spend a lazy day than to play this it never gets old and even younger kids can play!" in 1 review
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I use to love playing this game as a child, one of the best games ever! Its very affordable, super fun game I use to play it for hours. Definitely would recommend it to other gamers, such a classic game!
San Juanita H.
I remember that i used to love this hame when i was a kid. Very cute game, kid friendly, and very fun. I always wanted to play this lol and i would fight with my bros and sisters to let me play this.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is ONE OF MY FAVORITE most favorite games. I loved this game ever since i was a kid and i hate that they ruined the spyro series with the newer skylander spyro. I miss playing this and a few other spyro games. I would recommend this to anyone!
Dayana V.
One of the best games I ever played!!! I remover playing this allllll the time as kid. I seriously hope they make a remake of this!!! Which I'm sure they will since they'll be releasing a PS4 version of crash
Nicole D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Spyro was one of the first video games I played and one of my favorites. It did have some challenging parts which made it interesting and the story line kept me engaged as a kid.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Spyro was my FAVOURITE game to play when I was little! I used to come home from school and pop this game into the game cube and play until I had to go to bed. Seeing this on Influenster definitely makes me want to play again!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nostalgia city! Spyro was one of my favorite games as a kid. My brother and I played it all of the time and even got to the last level where you had to beat Gnasty Gnorc. We were never able to beat him. A couple years ago when I was in college I downloaded the game and played again and I still could not beat gnasty gnorc lol. The graphics actually weren't that bad either when you compare to them to games like crash bandicoot. This game will always bring back fond memories :)
Hannah M.
Wilmington , OH
Another one of my favorite games as a child. Actually, I'm pretty sure almost everyone in my family was playing this game when I was a kid. You play as a young dragon named Spyro and try to save your homeland from the evil Gnasty Gnorc. During the the game you are to travel to different lands, collect gems, save other dragons, and fight Gnasty Gnorc's minions.
I recommend this game to everyone. It's a great game for the whole family.
Christina R.
Danbury, CT
This game is and always will be part of my childhood, the graphics were perfect at the year at came out for. Favorite feature is the character design of the main character Spyro, it wasn't similar to any of games since it was the first time and yes I would recommend this to other gamers
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I remember being a kid going to my grandma's house sitting on the floor playing this on the old playstation. I loved this game! I remember chasing that creepy cloaked guy to get the dragon egg. Such good memories! If i could find this game to play on a newer system i'd buy it for sure.
rosa L.
Where can we download the classic spyro at ? Anyone?
Heather R.
Who else played this all the time?
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
Anyone else wish they would bring this back?
Pearl B.