BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Who else played this all the time?14 Answers
  • Where can we download the classic spyro at ? Anyone?35 Answers
  • "Spyro was my absolute favorite game when I was a kid." in 2 reviews
  • "I use to play it everyday it was so much fun!!" in 1 review
  • "Great game for kids and at the time the graphics were wonderful." in 1 review
  • "What better way to spend a lazy day than to play this it never gets old and even younger kids can play!" in 1 review
Hannah M.
Wilmington, OH
Another one of my favorite games as a child. Actually, I'm pretty sure almost everyone in my family was playing this game when I was a kid. You play as a young dragon named Spyro and try to save your homeland from the evil Gnasty Gnorc. During the the game you are to travel to different lands, collect gems, save other dragons, and fight Gnasty Gnorc's minions.
I recommend this game to everyone. It's a great game for the whole family.
Stephanie V.
My very first PlayStation game! I absolutely loved Spyro! It was very kid friendly/cutesy at the time, but at the same time it had a lot of action (which I loved!). I get super nostalgic when I see this game! If you still have a working PlayStation, I highly recommend this game
brandy h.
This is my favorite video game of all time! This is what got me playing video games! It has beautiful colors and worlds! Not to mention an awesome purple dragon! I love finding the gems and defeating the enemies! I love this game and recommend it to everyone!
Darby P.
Manhattan, KS
This was my absolute favorite game growing up. It wasn't that expensive and was easy to use. Favorite feature was the ability to fight the other gamers and figuring out the maps. I would completely recommend this game to others it's a great game!!!
Amanda L.
Cant go wrong with Spyro. Best Game Ever!! no matter how old or which version it is. I'm 21 and I'm hooked on it, Spyro was probably the first game i ever played and beat. Doesn't matter how old you are, just give it a chance ;) Definitely recommend!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Gamer Expert
I loved my ps 1 and I loved spyro! I could play that game for hours. I wish they still made spyro games.. they're great for all ages and they are so much fun. It was nothing like the violent games that are out now a days
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
Oh my goodness! I miss Spyro so much! It was one of the first games I started playing when I got my PlayStation one! It was my brothers and my bonding time (14 year difference) anyways I want it for PlayStation 4 please
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I used to be obsessed with this game growing up & now I would love to play it but I can't find it anywhere! I can remember sitting for hours on end playing this game! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love this game it's one of my all time favorites I grew up playing this game there is no room for improvement it's affordable and worth buying I could play it for hours on end I most definitely recommend
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Spyro is still in my top 5 games, I love playing it! The story line and different worlds are so cool! I love the characters, especially all the dragons you rescue! Definitely recommended! It's awesome!
rosa L.
Where can we download the classic spyro at ? Anyone?
Heather R.
Who else played this all the time?
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
Anyone else wish they would bring this back?
Pearl B.