BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Margarita M.
Riverdale
I bought my bf and I this bundle he absolutely loves it he says on the game the reaction time needs to be a little quicker. We recommend this product to every gamer. I love the graffics the visual is amazing and I love how the new remotes are set up way better then any other game system. The sounds are perfect really intractable. I definitely got a amazing deal !!
Mercedes B.
Taylors, SC
Bought my husband this bundle. Even though I'm very glad he's happy, I feel like the PS4 gets a lot hotter than the PS3 because it runs harder. Haven't had a problem with it yet, so we'll see.
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
Good game glad i baught it. Challenging and fun!...hard at first but once you get the hang of it gets easy
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
As a gamer, I endorse this product. You can't really go wrong with a Playstation 3. We've had ours pretty much since they were available, and we've played so many games I don't even know how many we have at this point. In other words, we've definitely gotten our money's worth!
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Absolutely love play station. Way better gaming console than microsoft xbox highly recommend it to anyone.