BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Melinda G.
Definitely better to just add a card to your wallet with playstation and do the annual auto renewal. Its cheaper in the long run. I do like the option to only do 3 months to 1 since some people would like to try it out a bit. Definirely recommend for discounts too! Free games!
Corey P.
I have playstation plus and it is a pretty cool subscription. The main reason I like it has the usual one or two free popular games it has every month for free. I got NBA 2k14 and Playstation All-Stars right now on my playstation for $17 bucks every three months.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
I bought my husband a PlayStation plus subscription and he really likes all the perks that comes with it, The ability to play beta's before everyone else is able to plus being able to get free games and play some great demos before the actual game comes out!
Ruriko M.
I purchased this card with PS4 for my son's Christmas present. It was $10 at walmart blackfriday. I grabbed two of them.