BY SONY

Alicia K.
Alicia K.
More of a xbox 360 fan, but I like how you don't have to pay for internet play! It has some good games for this console only as well.
David  S.
David S.
Westminster, CA
The PlayStation 3 has had some very product defining moments with its exclusive titles, such as the Resistance series, The Last of Us, God of War, among others. With impeccable games and the fact that there were not any major problems with the system, it's not hard to argue that this console is one of the best consoles in existence.
chris r.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Don't care bout the nay sayers. you got your xbox lovers out there. but all in all this is a great system. i feel its more of a preference. unlike miscrosoft where you pay for everything the ps3's online mode is free. the ps4 on the otherhand chose a microsoft path and makes you pay for your online gaming. stupid bill gates.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
This system was my go to system to pay on when there was no ps4 no with all the upgrades I don't play on it that much anymore still way better than xbox
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Loxley, AL
We love our PS3. I use it for watching Netflix and bluray dvds, and my husband uses it for gaming. We have had it for about 1 1/2 years.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
We love our Play Station. I think a well rounded collection involved multiple systems and our collection would not be the same without the Play Station. I must say we often prefer using our Play Station. We prefer the layout and design of the controllers.