BY SONY

• Is there mario brothers or donkey kong for the ps3?? 2 Answers
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 3 120GB System
  • "I love all PlayStation systems but the ps3 it's my favorite one so far (: I get to play my black ops 2 video games, watch Netflix and go on YouTube!" in 1 review
Candice R.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I love ps3. I still have my bad boy. Its still fun to have to play old games. :)Although PS4 is so high tech compared to the ps3, i still love playing on my ps3 it seems more convenient at least until next year. Even PS2 is still looked up to as an antique, Sony is just that good.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Urbana, IL
My playstation 3 is my baby. You can do EVERYTHING on it. You can play video games that transport you to other worlds or watch endless hours of netflix. The best part is that to get online it is free unlike xbox.
Collette B.
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
I've owned both the Playstation 3 and XBox 360. I like both, but I like how the PS3 is able to play BluRays.
Lisa F.
I love that you can play online for free!! I also like how simple the system is to operate.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Madison, NC
Let's just say PlayStation is a BIG deal in my house. It's a great thing to have for the children & for the grown up (sometimes). The graphics are awesome and the different games are amazing. The price of the PlayStation isn't as bad as the price of the games. In the end PlayStation is a great system but you might have to get a second job when it comes to buying the games. Lol.
rosa L.
rosa L.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great exclusives to play and still has games coming out even though the ps4 is already released.
Francis N.
Francis N.
Me encanta es una compañia excelente y los productos son super excelente tambien, te divertiras un monton!
Lisa F.
Is there mario brothers or donkey kong for the ps3??