BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished)
  • "I miss this PS2 console if I still own this system I would be playing final fantasy and kingdom of hearts right now (:" in 1 review
  • "I still play it!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I am still a fan of my PS2! I think it is ridiculous to spend so much money on the newer game systems, especially when they share a lot of the same available games as the older ones! You can get a good PS2 in a resale game shop or at estate sales now for $30-$40 and they work like a charm! I've never had a problem with mine. I don't play that often now that I am a working adult but it is nice to have there when there is time to play without having spent a week's salary on it. PS2 runs Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy which are both interesting and beautiful games!
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
A very good videogame console in the years in which it was promoted, it was one of the best creations in its time that suplanto many of the consoles that were in the moment, great fun for all the people and with very good entertainment, now Reemlated by better consoles of the same brand as the ps3 and ps4, but that is in the memory of all those players of video games.
Brian T.
FENTON
The PlayStation 2 one of the best console ever made. It's was the first to have backward compatibility. For people like me and you to play. PlayStation 1 games on it. Games like Medal of Honor , Final Fantasy , Resident Evil , Gran Turismo, John Madden football, Crash Bandicoot , Tiger Woods , Winx Club , Castlevania and other games also
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Very great system. Better than the slim version because it actually plays most games the slim wont! One of the best systems! Ill never get rid of it and i won't ever stop playing it cause i still like the older games on the ps2 and ps1. Id recommend this to others for sure.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I liked this PlayStation when it first came out, although I did not play as much with it because it was not as great, but it was good for its price. I think it would need some improvements, and i would recommend this to my friends.
Rhonda C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the Playstation 2. We still have ours, but my grandson also has the PS 3 & PS 4 now. It still works and we used to watch movies on it too. It is a good quality system. I am about to bring out the Rock Band this winter and have fun on it again. It is so much fun. I would recommend this system to anyone that wants a good quality system and likes to have fun. I rate this system at a 5+ out of 5.
Catalina D.
I miss my PS2! I absolutely loved playing it. Best games were Space CHannel 5 and GItaroo Man. The good ole days of the PS2! It was bulky and heavy, but was a lot of tun to play. When it was first released it was pretty expensive, but now it's dirt cheap if you want it.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
PlayStation 2 is like the best PlayStation in my opinion it has the best games it's more affordable then the newer PlayStation it's very fun and enjoyable I love playing I would most definitely recommend
Kendra H.
I'm not a big gamer so I don't really use this for games. I love using mine to watch Netflix and YouTube. It's so nice to be able to do that in my opinion. I love it. It's a really nice game system too.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
Gamer Expert Level 4
We had one of these long before the expensive playstations came out, not to mention xbox. They were a lot cheaper to buy back then and provided hours of entertainment. The graphics are nothing near the new consoles but it cured the boredom blues back then.