ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesSony Interactive Entertainment
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished)

Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished)

How durable is the ps2?
Why does every one love this brand?
Start your review of Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I still play it!in reviews
I miss this PS2 console if I still own this system I would be playing final fantasy and kingdom of hearts right now (:in reviews
Danita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and spam like my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same💯. It will up our Hypster badges! 💯 I keep this app open all day! Let's help build eachother up! I have the smaller version and have had it for years and years and it still works!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished) uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: GameStop
My 9yr old just got out our really old yet reliable PlayStation2 & made me feel the need to give a shout out on this one.. After years it's still working like a champ and keeping my family happy. Plays game's & DVDs without any problems (and that's a surprise as nothing else my little ones have gave a run for it's money survived lol).. So I have to say this has been the best purchase on any game system we've ever gotten! I want to thank the makers of Playstation and eventually we plan to purchase a newer model (bc yes this one is old as it gets lol) but we wanted to be sure it was worth the money before spending so much.. 🎮Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished)
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Sony Computer Entertainment PlayStation 2 System (GameStop Premium Refurbished) uploaded by vanessa T.
Spectacular graphics! Exploring vivid game world with fantastic visuals augmented by PS4 pro. My kids use it a lot , they have many games, play online with others PS4 players with PlayStation plus.
Aaron Z.
Princeton, TX
Such a great old system. I still have mine and kick in on every once in awhile. Lost the memory cards though. Still a great machine.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Good gaming system for its time. Obviously there are better ones now. A great way to pass the time. Every system tends to get better with new release.
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
My Playstation 2 never let me down! It was one of my favorite gaming systems. I also had the first one but this was my favorite. I loved playing Resident Evil and other games on it. Its an oldie but goodie! Brings back lots of memories of being 16 and having nothing to do on the weekends but looking forward to playing on this!
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I still play my ps2 to this day. Popped in guitar hero last week. So much fun on such a great console.
Jada V.
I used to love playing this with my brothers! The games were fun and it guaranteed a fun time for EVERYONE.
Meredith P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The playstation 2 was a console ahead of its time. It's very similar to the other playstation consoles. I would improve this product by not adding anything to it it's a great example for a console. I would definitely recommend this to other gamers.
Marjorie E.
Queens Vlg, NY
Who doesn't love Playstation.. Best system ever. Always playing and keeping upgrading as new systems come of PS family
Ask a question to the Influenster community...