BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

izzy l.
Altus, AR
Ok let me start off and say why can't we be simple? My friend gets every new game system as they come out and when she does she never touches the old ones. I do not, I LOVE my ps2 sure my games are older but I'll proudly say I play my midnight club 1, 2, and 3 and even Bratz when I want to play dress up, and ya know what? I haven't found them anywhere else. Although my minecraft obsession could interfere but it doesn't.
Alexis T.
Gamer Expert Level 4
My PlayStation 2 started my gaming life. I still play it often and actually have less issues compared to my Xbox One. If you have problems finding games, look on amazon. I've found many used copies in great condition. Just remember to read the stores descriptions and rating if you buy a used game off amazon.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin, OR
Gamer Expert Level 4
Ps2 is old but has a lot of different games to play. We played midnight club a lot and i think crazy taxi. Its still a lot of fun and cheaper than the newest systems.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
Oh I miss mine so much! Don't get me wrong I love the numerous features on the PS3 but I totally miss the backwards compatibility and playing DVDs like I did with the ps2.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
Miss the PlayStation 2 prefer it over the new game systems. The games they had were good quality and played well. Don't really think PlayStation can upgrade any more.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Love my playstation 2, use it all the time to play the classic games and to watch movies. Love it more than my playstation 3.
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
I still have my PlayStation two and it's still really fun and has good graphics even though people say it doesn't
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Can play some old games, slimmer and more compact. I use this to play older DVDs and CDs.
Fernanda A.
São Paulo
Was a good console, but it's not that easy to find games for it anymore. Still good if you already got some games tho.
Morgan J.
Anybody else like this model?