BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
This was definitely a very fun game to play as a kid. I think my husband still has this game not sure or maybe he sold it but this was one of his favorites as well! I would recommend this game for anyone really! I've noticed with most these newer games the graphics have gotten so much better!
Kelly D.
I remember watching my brother playing this game. I tried playing it, I completely sucked. I just wanted to not have to do espionage. The game was fun. Psycho mantis was really cool how he read your memory cards.
Brittany C.
Booneville, KY
I loved this game as a kid! My sister and I would play this game for hours! I recently watched the play through on youtube and it reminded me just how much I loved the game.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Metal gear solid is the way to go, such intense gameplay. I remember when it first came out on playstation
Patrick E.
Leoben
I played the game as a kid, and it's great. I loved the fight against Psycho Mantis and the Metal Gear REX. Sure, I still have the game. And I like it when I must change the disc. But I also payed for the DLC version just in case. It's one of the greatest PS games ever.
And the only MGS complete in german.