BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Kaleigh L.
Cordova, TN
My children and I end up playing this game for hours!! We love visiting individual levels and creating our own craziness.
We like the chat feature which enables them to talk back and forth to others who join us from around the world.
There is never a time where I didn't like this game, unless it was bedtime on a school night!
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
I love this game! My fiance and I play together on our PS3, and this is definitely one of my favorites. The 2-player parts are great and it's definitely a unique, family-fun game for us.
maria d.
Fantastic game. One of my favorites. The only qualm I have with it is that for some stuff you need more than two p layers that's kind of hard because we don't like playing online.
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
Me and my fiance play this and it is super fun! i love that it is exciting ad two player because it seems harder to find two player games for this system these days!
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
This game is super cute. You can customize your own sackboy with the extra content this version has and while you unlock new items. This game is not just for kids.
Daira O.
ORLANDO, FL
Gamer Expert Level 4
This a good building game. If you wan't to play a make your own level play this game. This game is a little hard but once you get use to it it gets easy.
Rose P.
Gamer Expert Level 2
our family can never get enough of LittleBigPlanet! Each level is so great and whenever my nieces come over, they reach for this game.
Tiffany A.
My husband actually loves playing little big planet and my kids love to sit and watch the game while he plays.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great for kids! They could play this game for hours :) my nephew likes to put stickers all over everything!!
Ahnika P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Get it because it's fun and you know you will like it because I said so and if I say something I mean it
Reggie B.
Columbia, SC
Who still plays this game?