BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Where can you purchase this at? What game consoles is it availabl...3 Answers
  • What systems are this available on now?10 Answers
  • Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and f...19 Answers
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
This is a super cute and fun PC game. My children enjoy hours of fun playing this
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
I love the Lemmings, its a great strategy game. The goal is to get all the Lemmings (or most of them depending on the level) to get to safety without them all dying. I had so much fun with this game when I was a kid, even thought some levels made me want to pull my hair out and I'm so glad they brought it back!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Gamer Expert
OH. MY. GOD. I loved the lemmings as a kid. I haven't played this game in years but growing up I would play for hours and hours.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Truly a gem of a classic game. was honestly surprised how good of a game this was. great for all.
Elida D.
This dlc was good, but it couldve been improved upon in many ways such as the graphics, well thats only because i have a pretty high graphics card but its great!
Maica W.
GA
I recommend that people go and buy this. If not for you, buy it for someone else. The colors and graphics are great.
Jamie T.
I love playing this when I just want an easy game to kill some time. It's always been great. It's very entertaining the kids are just starting to get his to play. Though they like making traps and watching them splat
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Gamer Expert
If your not careful you will spend a whole day playing this fun awesome game!
It has amazing graphics the price is pretty good and I would truly recommend anyone buying it! Great game 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Destiny G.
I loved this game as a kid. For my childhood it was similar to what minecraft is today for my kids. It is a great sandbox style game that teaches critical thinking skills. "The lemmings are coming! The lemmings are coming! Stop them! Stop them! They're digging!"
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
LEMMINGS IS AN AMAZING GAME. I spent my childhood playing this game. It's puzzles and you also feel so bad for the poor things that get exploded.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?
Karen H.
What systems are this available on now?
Kinsley R.
Where can you purchase this at? What game consoles is it available at?