BY SONY

Sabra M.
Sabra M.
These games will always have a special place in my heart. The graphics are gorgeous. Be sure to pack a lunch because you'll be going on a "feels" trip. If there were ever two games that I could go back and replay over and over again despite the age, it's these two.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to write down exactly how I feel about these two games because there are so many different emotions for me when it comes to Team ICO's timeless masterpieces.

ICO is beautifully haunting and minimalistic in its design and story. The gameplay is a simple puzzle-adventure type of game, but you play to be immersed into the world itself. The save feature is you sitting on a bench to rest - it's beautiful.

Shadow of the Colossus is again the team's beautifully, yet hauntingly quiet world. I spent most of my time not just exploring the world and just enjoying it, but also trying to find all its secrets.

Both games though have minimal amount of dialogue, you find yourself completely engrossed into your character. By the end of both games, you will find yourself emotionally drained, but you realize a love for them has grown without you realizing it.
Alona P.
Alona P.
Bradenton, FL
I loved this game as a kid, it's for PS2 but well worth the play. The graphics were ahead of their time & the game play is unlike any other.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Shadow of the Colossus is one of the few games that nails being both stunningly beautiful and having the art suit the highly enjoyable gameplay. I did find that I needed a guide for some of the Colossus but on the whole the gameplay is really intuitive not to mention fun! I have never had a game make me feel so excited as when I take down a particularly tough Colossus. I replay this game at least a few times a year and it never gets old.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This game sucked at every level. I knew something was wrong when I got 2 games for 1. Useless.
Vivi E.
Vivi E.
This is a fun old school game! The world builds are beautiful and there is so much to explore!