BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Hillary H.
whitehall, mt
I enjoyed these titles when they were first released and was excited to see them rereleased for PS3. Each game delves further and further into Kratos' story. The only thing mildy annoying in the first game of the series is the view. Occasionally you have to stand still a bit to get your bearings. Gaming has advanced so much.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
This seems like such a guys game but it's totally not. I loved playing these. They were so entertaining and some of the quests took actual skills. It was awesome seeing a different side of the gods. They are so much fun to play.
David  S.
Westminster, CA
For a PlayStation 2 game, this ranks as one of the best. To have it remastered for PS3, it just brought back old memories. The story is amazing, the graphics are great (given the time the game was made), and it's just one of those games that you can play over and over again.
Krystal M.
I do not play playstation much but when I do it is because of this collection. I absolutely love the game play and I LOVE greek mythology. This is the reason I am a gamer.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
Great collection! Great value for your money. Love the restored graphics, better but obviously not original ps3 quality. Can't go wrong with this!
Halie J.
I love this collection. The graphics are enhanced. Tons of enemies and lots of different ways to kill them with the powers of the gods and such.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
These are great games! no other hack and slash title has the sheer scope for the kinds of enemies you face in these games
Lorena G.
Best game ever . Story line = amazing . The graphics are awesome and its just a good game all around .
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
I started playing this game of PS2, and when they released it on ps3 I HAD to have it.
If you love anything Greek mythology related then you'll definitely enjoy this game.
Following Kratos story was a lot of fun. It's a little violent, but I'm not mad at that. This is a game you can play over and over to see which level of difficulty is the most challenging. You have to get through one difficulty in order to open up another.

Kammy T.
If you're into anything Greek related, love "violent" video games and like unlocking achievements, while exploring and finishing tasks... This is definitely the game for you. It can be very time consuming and confusing, with each game, as the graphics get better and better. But, I promise you, it is totally worth it. I've yet to find anyone who loves this game as much as I do. I really want a God of War buddy! Anyway, there are lovely backstories and things to power-up and unlock. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed. Though, keep in mind that this isn't a good game for impatient individuals.