Sony Computer Entertainment Dark Cloud uploaded by Alisa O.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite games for the PS 2. I never did get to finish this game but I have spent countless hours playing and designing the little towns. Graphics are a little crummy but it was PS 2 for goodness sakes. I enjoyed the fishing portion of the game and building my own weapons. If you like old school games I would definitely recommend this game.
Samantha S.
This was a fun game that I definitely played for many hours. It was so fun to build the town and go around visiting everyone. Fun story and battle mechanics. For the time it had pretty good graphics and gameplay. I hit a wall in it though and could never complete. Recommend.
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a very fun game, everytime i play it i have to complete this 100% and make the best weapons, my favorite part is getting the mardan weapon until you get to the secret dungeon where you defeat the knight guy and get the ultimate sword , i dont remember much about it because i havent played it in months. I do recommend it though!
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
An excellent game! The fact that you'd have to set up the town back with a percentage the perfectionist in me wouldn't leave until I'd get 100% sadly it won't play in my PS3 but hands down its still one of my favorites
criscia a.
Milton, FL
This was such a cute game. You had to go into dungeons and fight monsters and collect pieces to put your towns back together. The charters were so cute and fun. My kids played this for every.
Elias G.
Excellent game for its time, more of a fan of this one than 2, great story line and I love the mechanics behind upgrading your weapons, a must play. 10/10
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
This is one of my favorite games ever! It has a lot of content and is both easy to play but challenging at the same time. I wish they would make a new one!
nichol C.
Kansas City, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved the start of the game.. I got so far then I couldn't figure out what else to do, I was lost. The graphics was great, the game play was good.
Andre W.
Carrollton, GA
Great game.Very fun to play and has a good ending. This game has a high replay value and isn't boring. Fun for all ages
Christina F.
FRESNO, CA
Lived this game. Kept me busy for hours. Even played it a second time and maybe a third lol.
Andre W.