Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
This is my favorite video game ever.  I have played and beaten every game in the Crash line of games. This game here was the beginning of a major addiction for me.  I hadn't played in a long time, but imagine my surprise when my son told me that they were coming out with a new Crash for Playstation 4.  Just as fun now as it was back then.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have played so many Krash Bandicoot games. It brings back great
memories. It's a great adventure game with turns around every corner.
Very addictive. Great replay value. I'd definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
The ooga booga guy! I loved this game as a kid. Spinning to kill the bad guys. I had it at my dads and we would play it all day. I loved playing the different portals or whatever the change in environments.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is one of my all time favorite video games! I could play this game all day long if my mom would have let me! I wish I still had my playstation so that I could play it. My sister and I would take turns after the other one died. We played all day long most weekends and no matter how often we played it never got old. This is the best, the ORIGINAL!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love every crash bandicoot game out there I've been playing crash scenes I was five years old it was one of my very first games I love it and would recommend this game to everyone I no it's so fun I could play it for hours
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
One of my childhood games, I love it. It has individual levels you go through as Crash and jump on or spin at enemys. It is a fun platform er type game. Always has a special place in my heart.
Ashleydawn W.
The original!!! Crash bandicoot was my favorite game ever. I wish they expanded this amazing line. Fun and challenging and super kid friendly in my experience.
w a.
This was the first game I played.on.the PlayStation one. Its so.fun. the graphics were really awesome at that time and I couldn't get enough of this game
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This game was fun but challenging at the same time. It was also one game that everyone could play. A good game to pass on to kids under 10 right now.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I LOVE this game. I used to play it when I was little and now my boyfriend bought it for his PS3 so we could play together!