BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love every crash bandicoot game out there I've been playing crash scenes I was five years old it was one of my very first games I love it and would recommend this game to everyone I no it's so fun I could play it for hours
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
The original!!! Crash bandicoot was my favorite game ever. I wish they expanded this amazing line. Fun and challenging and super kid friendly in my experience.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Walton, KY
This game is pretty hard when you have the wrong controller for it. It would be nice if it was harder to fall off an edge
Sora N.
Sora N.
Statesboro, GA
This was one of the first video games I've ever played. It's still a favorite to this day. 10/10 would play again.
Michal J.
Michal J.
I played all the Crash Bandicoot games and loved every one of them!! My kids will be playing them too, lol.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
This is my favorite video game ever.  I have played and beaten every game in the Crash line of games. This game here was the beginning of a major addiction for me.  I hadn't played in a long time, but imagine my surprise when my son told me that they were coming out with a new Crash for Playstation 4.  Just as fun now as it was back then.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
The ooga booga guy! I loved this game as a kid. Spinning to kill the bad guys. I had it at my dads and we would play it all day. I loved playing the different portals or whatever the change in environments.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gamer Expert
I have played so many Krash Bandicoot games. It brings back great
memories. It's a great adventure game with turns around every corner.
Very addictive. Great replay value. I'd definitely recommend.
Kahren c.
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This game was fun but challenging at the same time. It was also one game that everyone could play. A good game to pass on to kids under 10 right now.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I LOVE this game. I used to play it when I was little and now my boyfriend bought it for his PS3 so we could play together!