BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have played so many Krash Bandicoot games. It brings back great
memories. It's a great adventure game with turns around every corner.
Very addictive. Great replay value. I'd definitely recommend.
Joan A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game brings me back memories. This was the best game ever. I remember trying to perfect this game with my little brother when we had it for the PSOne. Till this day, there's only a few games that I love, this definitely is one of them. I love all versions of this game, and It gets better all the time. I find the first version the best one. If there was anyway I can get the PSOne just so I can play this game along with the other favorites, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Kayla S.
This game has been and always will be my hands down favorite! I grew up playing this on my Sony PlayStation 1 and still love to play it over again to this day. I've managed to beat the game 100% numerous times and it never gets boring.
Rachel M.
This game was the best! I love crash bandicoot. When I first played it, it was on a demo disc for play station and I was hooked. Jumping on the Bears and riding them was hilarious. I was so happy when I beat the game finally. I still played it over and over. I need to find this one again!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love this game it was one of my very first PlayStation games it's so fun and its affordable this game is so worth trying it's a total classic and totally awesome I would most definitely recommend this game
Brittany L.
I love all of the Crash Bandicoot games! They are fun and the graphics aren't all that bad! The original play station one is an absolute classic and I love that they offer these games in the play station store!
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
I still love this game. I had an old boyfriend who beat all the levels i was a bit jealous but so excited to see how it ended. By far a classic. I would stay up for hours playing this game.
Jessica D.
Love all the Crash games. my mom and i used to play them all the time when i was little!! This game always brings back those memories. Love playing this game and all the other Crash games.
julia h.
Austin , TX
I love kicking my husbands butt at this game it makes him so upset I haven't played it in ages and he always does better but since we never play together it's Odd
Jenna R.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I loved all the Crash games. I would play with my best friend all the time. We paid for hours. Wish my playstation still worked.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Is this the original playstayion version?