BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Niko T.
Queens ,New York
Good game but can get boring after awhile. Descent for trying to kill some time.
Brandie R.
A good game for playstation fans who have been with this game from the beginning. I used to play the game on the playstation 1. Much better graphics in this game then the others
Iralis C.
Cabo Rojo
Great game. It's not the best story line in the history but it's okay. It's perfect to play with a group. It's a really fast paced game but I love every minute of it. It was at a great price at game stop so I couldn't resist. I would for sure recommend other gamers to buy it, it's a great game and if you are a fan of the originals you will love this one.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
My all time favorite game!! Everything about it is perfect! The graphics, the soundtrack, controls, story mode, etc. I always go back to this game!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Twisted Metal is my favorite racing game ever! Not only can you race, but you can kill your opponents! I could play this game for hours if I had the time. My one disappointment is that they haven't created or remastered any other games I'm the series to keep up with new systems. Would recommend!
Brittany B.
Great graphics! Awesome music for sure! And I love how all the cars look pretty much exactly the same as on the ps2
denise r.
My top fave game. I had the older version when I was a kid omg I used to have so much fun. Once I got this for myself and hubby I would beat him all the time lol. Great game
d m.
Ever since the first twisted metal, I have been hooked. Great maps, and I love the rampages.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I really love this game, it's always a challenge and it's on for hours on end. great graphic I really wish that there was more to the music but it is an overall great game.
Erica T.
Awesome game. I love the story of sweet tooth! great buy and fun to play with your spouse.