BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

denise r.
My top fave game. I had the older version when I was a kid omg I used to have so much fun. Once I got this for myself and hubby I would beat him all the time lol. Great game
Brittany B.
Great graphics! Awesome music for sure! And I love how all the cars look pretty much exactly the same as on the ps2
d m.
Ever since the first twisted metal, I have been hooked. Great maps, and I love the rampages.
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
Good game but can get boring after awhile. Descent for trying to kill some time.
Sherry B.
I LOVE this game! Nothing better than a creepy clown in a pimped out ice cream truck, loaded to the max with incredible weaponry! This is a very adult game though, so I don't recommend this for anybody under the age of 18... It's got graphic language and content, as well has a tremendous amount of violence. I love it though lol! Keep bringing on the Twisted Metal!!
Kaitlyn W.
Now this is a party game! Have a couple of people over and tell me this game doesn't lead to some fierce friendly competition! I love the local 4 player capability and the multitude of weapons, it makes the game stand out from other car titles. I also really like that the point is destruction, not racing for most objectives. Super fun.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
I used to play the old version of this when I was younger. I glad they decided to bring an updated version to the ps3. I haven't gotten very far in it yet, but I love the twisted spin on the story. definitely creepy compared to the old one.
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Not the best story line, or the best replay value. Although, don't let that take from the game itself. I am a huge fan of Twisted Metal and owned it on the original PlayStation. Great game to play with a group of friends!
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I really love this game, it's always a challenge and it's on for hours on end. great graphic I really wish that there was more to the music but it is an overall great game.
Jessica B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I was so glad when they brought Twisted Metal back and put it on the PS3! This is one of my favorite series of all times, what's not to love about a game where the whole point is to destroy other vehicles!