BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Not as good as the originals on the ps1 but it is a fun game to play with a bunch of your friends on the couch. The mindless gameplay makes it fun and exciting. Hopefully they make a new game for the ps4.
Brandie R.
A good game for playstation fans who have been with this game from the beginning. I used to play the game on the playstation 1. Much better graphics in this game then the others
Arlen D.
Glendale, AZ
Oh my gosh! this game always scared me when I was younger but always so intrigued by it! love it !!!!i want to actually play right now as I'm writing this.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
My husband loves this game! He plays it for hours at a time. I've played it a few times too and enjoyed it!
Steve C.
Lawrence, MA
I have always enjoyed playing this there's just something about cars and blowing them up with weapons and playing other cars up
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
My son loves this Sony Computer Entertainment America Twisted Metal. we got the old verison also its just as good as this one.
Laura S.
Nya, MN
I could play this game for hours! This game was the best game when it came out for the playstation! Most addicting game!
Cassi S.
Payette, ID
The husband loves to play this! Obviously not for young kids. I just might have to give it a try sometime.
Erica T.
Awesome game. I love the story of sweet tooth! great buy and fun to play with your spouse.
Jocelyn  m.
Gilroy, CA
This game was the sh**!!! loved the heck out of this game! worth the buy! super fun'