BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Ashley T.
Has I 90s kid I love this game! I was so excited to see it come out. Brings back great memories of me and my little brother playing it on the original Playstation. :)
Arlen D.
Glendale, AZ
Oh my gosh! this game always scared me when I was younger but always so intrigued by it! love it !!!!i want to actually play right now as I'm writing this.
Brooke B.
Amazing game. got thrilled seeing they made it for the ps3 platform. brought me back to my childhood playing this with my older brother. great graphics.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
My all time favorite game!! Everything about it is perfect! The graphics, the soundtrack, controls, story mode, etc. I always go back to this game!
Tina K.
Holden , La.
My son loves this Sony Computer Entertainment America Twisted Metal. we got the old verison also its just as good as this one.
Steve C.
Lawrence, MA
I have always enjoyed playing this there's just something about cars and blowing them up with weapons and playing other cars up
Laura S.
Plato, MN
I could play this game for hours! This game was the best game when it came out for the playstation! Most addicting game!
Brittany B.
Great graphics! Awesome music for sure! And I love how all the cars look pretty much exactly the same as on the ps2
Cassi S.
The husband loves to play this! Obviously not for young kids. I just might have to give it a try sometime.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
My husband loves this game! He plays it for hours at a time. I've played it a few times too and enjoyed it!