BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Sherry B.
I LOVE this game! Nothing better than a creepy clown in a pimped out ice cream truck, loaded to the max with incredible weaponry! This is a very adult game though, so I don't recommend this for anybody under the age of 18... It's got graphic language and content, as well has a tremendous amount of violence. I love it though lol! Keep bringing on the Twisted Metal!!
Kaitlyn W.
Now this is a party game! Have a couple of people over and tell me this game doesn't lead to some fierce friendly competition! I love the local 4 player capability and the multitude of weapons, it makes the game stand out from other car titles. I also really like that the point is destruction, not racing for most objectives. Super fun.
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Not the best story line, or the best replay value. Although, don't let that take from the game itself. I am a huge fan of Twisted Metal and owned it on the original PlayStation. Great game to play with a group of friends!
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
I used to play the old version of this when I was younger. I glad they decided to bring an updated version to the ps3. I haven't gotten very far in it yet, but I love the twisted spin on the story. definitely creepy compared to the old one.
denise r.
My top fave game. I had the older version when I was a kid omg I used to have so much fun. Once I got this for myself and hubby I would beat him all the time lol. Great game
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I really love this game, it's always a challenge and it's on for hours on end. great graphic I really wish that there was more to the music but it is an overall great game.
Jessica B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I was so glad when they brought Twisted Metal back and put it on the PS3! This is one of my favorite series of all times, what's not to love about a game where the whole point is to destroy other vehicles!
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Not as good as the originals on the ps1 but it is a fun game to play with a bunch of your friends on the couch. The mindless gameplay makes it fun and exciting. Hopefully they make a new game for the ps4.
stephy R.
Behind the wheel of the ultimate ice cream truck of death is you and the 2 wheeled monster truck man is heading right for you!! this game is awesome and never gets old! A true classic
Brandie R.
A good game for playstation fans who have been with this game from the beginning. I used to play the game on the playstation 1. Much better graphics in this game then the others