Sony Computer Entertainment America Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition

BY SONY

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I absolutely love this game, I wish it wasn't so hard to find as I don't own a Gamecube anymore from when I initially played this game when I was younger. I think it's super captivating if Sims like games or something like Farmville this is for you.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Gamer Expert
I've always been a big fan of Harvest Moon and I still am! This game was pretty great when I played it on the playstation 2. I will admit that it can get repetitive but just hold on and you'll enjoy the cute stories that revolve around your town. Definitely a relaxing game with some challenges. If you're expecting a fast paced video game, this ISN'T the game for you!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
I LOVED this game! It was a lot of fun and really responsible game with farm life challenges
Erica
Erica
Such a great game! I'm pretty sure this game was meant for preteens but oh well! I love this game. I love this series. <3
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I haven't seen this game in years. I loved the harvest moon series they were such fun games you play as a farmer and grow crops and take care of all the farm animals and things like that. Seeing this makes me want to dig out my ps3 and play Harvest Moon again.
Janina C.