BY SONY

CLOSED TYPE HEADPHONES WHITE see more...

Karolina M.
It was really good i love the bass and i love the music. i love music and i need reaally good headphones and they worcked really good for me
Jessica M.
I love these headphones. I have a hearing device and these sit over them comfortably and play well. Not too hard on the head! :)
Katie C.
Lundar, MB
These Sony headphones are incredible! The bass is unbelievable, and they are so comfortable it's unbelievable. I love them.
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
Bought these for my husband for Christmas. He loves them. sound is crisp and clear and love the fresh white color.
ximena r.
This headphones are cool, cheap, a great color, they work pretty well, their economic, easy to find, pretty amazing
idaly l.
The volume was grate it was grate for trips and going to school so I dis not her my sis clumsy plain about school
Crystal C.
Whites Lake, NS
These little headphones are very comfy to wear and the sound is very clear and sharp Reasonable in price
Chermary E.
I love the quality of Sony products, this headphones are great, and have the best sound ever.