BY SONY

CLOSED TYPE HEADPHONES WHITE see more...

Maxie B.
These are great headphones! My son Loves them! BUT he likes his Beats by Dre way more!
Alyssa B.
New Carlisle , OH
I've had these for awhile and they're pretty good for the price. Very reliable. I like to game on my laptop and these are my go to every time. Good quality and also it cancels out most sounds so I'd give it 5/5 it's every thing I looked for in headphones without being outrageous.
Jenny  Z.
I am a Sony freak. Sony just has better quality products. I have great luck with Sony. These headphones have clear, crisp quality to them.
irsah j.
UPPER DARBY, PA
Very comfortable , love the style of the headphones .
bass boost
very comfortable
if you adore sony you wont be disappointed with this
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I've used these headphones and they are just like beats . also these headphones the music that comes out , comes out really smooth also they can also go really loud
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I love my Sony's. I can't use them for everything, such as exercise and some travel, but the sound quality is great and nice for particularly noisy environments.
Morgan M.
Glen Mills, PA
These headphones are really good. the sound is really good but if you fall asleep in them like i did they are not comfortable. lol
GoguzhlckxbjchknjzjcnxhzfkvcjzsfatqteurogjxvzhcnclvkfkshxmcbzncjxnHznzjUZjclmjfcfglglxkfl
diana  l.
Chowchilla, CA
I bought them as a gift.. and I'm very happy i did because my newphew loves them ;) ............
Blanca D.
Woodside, NY
I love the naked eye ! model is cute but I have not had very good experience with these brands ...
Más