BY SONY

CLOSED TYPE HEADPHONES WHITE see more...

Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Love these sony headphones! perfect to just relax and block out the world with. plus the color looks awesome.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
Bought these for my kids so I don't have to hear 2 games and different music! BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MAMA =D
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
Woodside, NY
I love the naked eye ! model is cute but I have not had very good experience with these brands ...
Más
marissa h.
marissa h.
Louisville, KY
Love these headphones! They fit comfortably on your ears and you get good quality sounding music from them!!!!
clara w.
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
Love this product they work good and fit good and the sound is great they are durable too
Reyna S.
Reyna S.
Dunnigan, CA
Absolutely love these headphones.. They're super comfortable and sturdy.. No need to turn the volume way up..
Maxie B.
Maxie B.
These are great headphones! My son Loves them! BUT he likes his Beats by Dre way more!
sara A.
sara A.
Delaware, OH
I love them, They are load and are perfect to listen to music. They work great and you wont regret them
diana  l.
diana l.
Chowchilla, CA
I bought them as a gift.. and I'm very happy i did because my newphew loves them ;) ............
GoguzhlckxbjchknjzjcnxhzfkvcjzsfatqteurogjxvzhcnclvkfkshxmcbzncjxnHznzjUZjclmjfcfglglxkfl