BY SONY

CLOSED TYPE HEADPHONES WHITE see more...

Pam R.
Bought these for my kids so I don't have to hear 2 games and different music! BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MAMA =D
Theresa D.
Love these sony headphones! perfect to just relax and block out the world with. plus the color looks awesome.
Staci H.
Bellbrook, OH
These were great for my daughter as she tends to fall asleep with them on, they are soft and moveable.
Blanca D.
Woodside, NY
I love the naked eye ! model is cute but I have not had very good experience with these brands ...
Más
sarayah !.
Ware Shoals, SC
I love them, They are load and are perfect to listen to music. They work great and you wont regret them
diana  l.
Chowchilla, CA
I bought them as a gift.. and I'm very happy i did because my newphew loves them ;) ............
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
Love this product they work good and fit good and the sound is great they are durable too
Tahsin A.
I like SONY headphones. I have used few others but I always go back to my sony headphone.
Maxie B.
These are great headphones! My son Loves them! BUT he likes his Beats by Dre way more!
Brannon C.
Kitchener, Ontario
I bought these because I wanted to see what the hype was about with the "big headphones" being popular again. These were pretty pricey. Overall I didn't find the sound quality to be so much better than my earbuds that I needed to wear something so large. It wasn't really comfortable or convenient when i was working. I ended up re selling these to a friend.