BY SONY

CLOSED TYPE HEADPHONES WHITE see more...

Alyssa B.
New Carlisle , OH
I've had these for awhile and they're pretty good for the price. Very reliable. I like to game on my laptop and these are my go to every time. Good quality and also it cancels out most sounds so I'd give it 5/5 it's every thing I looked for in headphones without being outrageous.
Shanta S.
Columbia, SC
I love everything about these headphones, the color, style and the way they fit comfortablely over my ears. They have just the right amount of sound even when I have the music up loud the sound still comes through the headphones very clearly.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I love my Sony's. I can't use them for everything, such as exercise and some travel, but the sound quality is great and nice for particularly noisy environments.
Dulce H.
Bakersfield, Ca
These sony closed type headphones worked for what they were intended to which was for my 12 year old brother but they aren't fancy by any means! Basic headphones that do the basic.
Valéria B.
Brookline, MA
Amazing design and works great. I mean I use my headphones so I don't bother people close to me since I like watching Netflix or take online classes in my electronic devices. Go for it!
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I've used these headphones and they are just like beats . also these headphones the music that comes out , comes out really smooth also they can also go really loud
Kaila T.
Caldwell, ID
These are pretty gold headphones but they are definitely not the best. the sound quality isn't as good as some brands and the durability isn't the best
Jenny  Z.
I am a Sony freak. Sony just has better quality products. I have great luck with Sony. These headphones have clear, crisp quality to them.
Ashley S.
Harrisburg, IL
Sony Headphones are one of the loudest earphones I have ever purchased. The sound is clear and the headphones fit comfortably on my ears.
irsah j.
UPPER DARBY, PA
Very comfortable , love the style of the headphones .
bass boost
very comfortable
if you adore sony you wont be disappointed with this