BY SONY

Recording information: Belly of The Beast Studios, London, England; Fly Eye Studio, London, England; The Clubhouse; Westlake Recording Studios, Studio B, Los Angeles, CA; White Villa Studio's, Ede, The Netherlands. Calvin Harris has been busy since the release of his second album, 2007's I Created Disco, collaborating with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Dizzee Rascal, and Rihanna, and touring with Deadmau5, Skrillex, and. Rihanna. The producer and vocalist finally returns with a third full-length, Calvin Harris, led by the sleek, commercial dance-pop of "Bounce" (featuring Kelis) and "Feel So Close," both of which were issued as singles in 2011. see more...

• What's your favorite song from the album?6 Answers
Kayla W.
All I can say is that, Calvin Harris is my favorite DJ all time. He brings in unique sounds and skills into his songs every time. He never upsets me whenever he releases a new song but to be honest, I liked his old songs better than the new ones all just because he is testing something new in his latest songs. Hearing his songs anywhere especially in music festivals gets me hyped up and jumpy!
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
I love Calvin Harris more than I love myself. I'd say I'm one of his biggest fans. His lyrics are pure and amazing. I was lucky enough to meet him last year and that was the best day of my life. He is the sweetest person and I love him music so much.
Jennifer B.
I LOOOVE Calvin Harris and his music! This album is one of my favorites. It's so catchy and it's perfect for any party and to listen to at the beach. Summer and Blame are the best songs in my opinion.
Kara S.
Calvin Harris is an incredible artist and this album just shows that even more! Summer and Blame are my obvious favorites on here. So catchy and fun to dance to!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I love Calbin Harris. His music is so beautiful and amaxing. It gets me pumped for any game I have to go to and it gives me energy
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing break through for music ! This guy is amazing ! I am the kind of person that listens to everything and this is a home run
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
I like the album. Not my favorite, but it certainly not bad. It seems like everyone else's music with the same beat,
Jessika L.
I really love calvin harris he isthe best i love every song that he makes summer andblame are my favorite
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Calvin Harris is great and one of my favorite DJ's, all his songs would make me keep dancing for hours!
reilly S.
Upbeat and energetic vibe from his music, wonderful voice and should for sure get more recognition
Jennifer B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
What's your favorite song from the album?