Sony Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PlayStation 4 Bundle, Black uploaded by Liam D.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Incredible Games. Endless Entertainment. Introducing the slim PlayStation 4 system. The all new lighter and slimmer PlayStation4 system has a 500GB hard drive for all of the greatest games, TV, music and more. Incredible Games You've come to the right place. Exclusive games take you on incredible journeys, from critically acclaimed indies to award-winning Aaa hits. The biggest names of the gaming world come alive on PS4 like the future combat of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Endless Entertainment Something new and amazing is always in reach. Find what you're looking for and get it at the touch of a button via PlayStation entertainment options like PlayStation Vue and more. Introducing PlayStationVR Redefine your expectations of immersion in gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over. PlayStation Accessories Push the boundaries of play with DUALSHOCKWireless Controller, and enhance your games with PlayStation Headsets. Dualshock 4 The DUALSHOCK4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation4 system defined this generation of play, combining revolutionary features and comfort with intuitive, precision controls. Evolved analog sticks and trigger buttons allow for unparalleled accuracy with every move while innovative technologies offer exciting ways to experience your games and share your greatest moments. Gold Wireless Headset The Gold Wireless Stereo Headset delivers amazing depth and audio clarity, elevating your gaming experience with customizable game modes created by developers exclusively for PlayStation. High fidelity 7.1 virtual surround sound breathes new like into the urban jungles and alien world you explore. This is how games were made to sound. *7.1 virtual surround only available with PS3 and PS4 systems. Includes a new slim 500GB PlayStation4 system, a DUALSHOCK4 Wireless Controller, and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition Blu-ray Disk Play online with your friends, get free games, save games online and more with PlayStationPlus membership (sold separately). Connect with your friends to broadcast and celebrate your epic moments at the press of the Share button to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Color: Black. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Whitney H.
I got this for Christmas and just love the Playstation system and network!! The bundle is awesome for what you are getting. The included games are always popular. Call of Duty is a hit with my roommates and has been for years. Just remember any games you beat you can just take on down to the game exchange store to swap or get cash. This one is keeper though since it has the online package with fun maps!!
Daniel Z.
Houston
best bundle ever very nice looking console with the playstation emblem in the middle of the console and with the call of duty game just makes it better love the remastered!!!
Melina C.
My husband loves this! I could spend all day playing call duty, it seems violent to me but his graphics are really incredible and very realistic
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love this bundle and its cool tthe video game that comes with it is awesome. I would recommend this bundle to any gamer. Great price too.
Youssef H.
khouribga
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hello. My name is Youssef HATARBACH. I am here
for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love
and appreciation and my name is anass karad  and I have a channel on YouTube
with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the
purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The
same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and
i want  review this Products in my channel

my street adresse  :31 AMICALE EN-NOUR

mobile phone: +212624868691

email: youssef3902hat@gmail.com
Brahim Q.
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Liam D.
The PS4 and Infinite Warafare are the best combination of console and games out there. The PlayStation is fast and quite and Infinate Warafare is face paced and very addictive! Sony Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PlayStation 4 Bundle, Black
Brahim Q.
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim