ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesSony

Sony Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 5

by Sony

• Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - PS5™ Standard Edition includes:
  • -- PS5™ version of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War

The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.

Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.

As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.

Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.

Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.

PlayStation 5 players can expect 120Hz support for reduced input latency and a smoother gameplay experience, and hardware-based raytracing. PlayStation 5 will have haptic feedback and HRTF 3D audio will provide the most tactile combat experience yet in a Black Ops game.

*Internet connection required. Playstation® Plus subscription required.

© 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.

Is Call of Duty: Cold War as immersive and captivating as Midern Warfare (both Ps3 and Ps4 games) Black Ops (1 and 2)? I'm looking for something that I can get lost in for hours. Sony Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 5
What do you think about this games??
Start your review of Sony Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 5!
Dublin, OH
Sony Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 5 uploaded by Kelli C.
Purchased at: GameStop
The graphics are amazing on the new console. The campaign is better here than it has been! If you are a huge fan of the franchise-you need to play. Zombies is awesome, too.
Norton Shores, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Sony Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 5 uploaded by Aly R.
I would give this game more stars if it wasn't always crashing and can't say its the system because I have the ps5 and so does my buddy and the same thing happens him. They need to fix all the errors soon or I'm about shelf this game and move on to something without constant issues. This game is trash do not buy it untill they fix the bugs. Every single night I play this game for hours this happens.
PS5 CALL OF DUTY COLDWAR DISC OF PLAYSTATIONS IS A GREAT PS GAME... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GRAPHICS AND 3D ART WORK. THIE CALL OF DUTY IS BYFAR THE THE BEST..NETSORK IS FASTER .. Features look so digitally realy son put his ps against an old ps game ... felt like the old duty was on a old tv or something, but was not .
charlotte
Best game ever great graphics great speed good price good features and it’s really realistic there is no need to improve it’s fun. And I enjoy it so that’s my review and I totally recommend it’s to u guys
NiagaraFalls
Gamer Expert Level 1
So I like what I played, but the single player was too damn short. I finished it in a day. There were two levels that I absolutely loved. The first was Vietnam and the other was kind of a dream sequence (dont want to get into too much details and spoil it). I dont play multiplayer, and that seems to be the big focus. Its a shame because that leaves player like me out in the cold. But, I will say the trigger feedback is a great an innovative feature.
Toronto
have enjoyed playing Call of Duty since the first game in 2003. This is by far the worst COD experience I have. When I tried to select the second level Fracture Jaw in the campaign, I received a message saying that the content was not installed (see screenshot). I tried to update the file but received another message saying that I am unable to download or copy COD Black Ops version 1.005.000. I also tried to reset my PS5 console whipping out all installed and saved data but I still received the same error message. I have already spent $70 for the physical copy, why can't I play the simple campaign mode? This is really disappointing from a yearly billion dollar sales
melbourne
Gamer Expert Level 2
This games worth the buy just for the single player storyline. The multiplayer isn’t the best it’s very slow pace.