BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Great game for parties and hangouts! Its very entertaining with the questions and little mini game during the trivia. I like how everyone gets a buzz remote control with different colored buttons and a big red button to be the first to answer. You can also choose the name and character you want to be in the game. I also like the pace of this game. It never gets boring.
Sara H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Buzz for Sony play station was an extremely fun game. It really makes you feel like your on a true game show. Only problem is there is only a certain amount of questions so after I've answered all of them it started to be tedious.
Allie G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I use to play this game all the time with my friends and sister when I was younger. It's a good game and pretty challenging. I actually was just playing this not too long ago
Ashley H.
Gilbert, AZ
This game is pretty fun. I like that my family and I can sit on the couch and play a trivia game and it feels like we're really on a show!
Kenna T.
Oklahoma City , OK
This game is so fun! We like to play it when we have friends over. It's funny and tests how much trivia you know.
Kathy X.
Long Beach, CA
Pretty interesting game at first once you get it, but then it just gets kind of boring.
Tina K.
Holden , La.
I love this game I like games you have to think sometimes. I will recommend this.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I love all of the buzz games. They have really good categories and you can play with your whole family. Great for family time or even if you have friends over just to have some fun. I tend to get really competitive when playing this but that's the aim of the game.
Hayley H.
Dublin
This game is brilliant:so much fun to be had . Easy to set up and the game show host is funny . Different categories to choose from , something there to suit everyone . Highly recommended !

GameStop

GameStop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.