BY SONY

For rich sound with comfort, try these sony mdr-ex37b headphones. The 9mm driver units reproduce wide dynamic range with deep bass while the closed design sits comfortably in your ear. see more...

• "They work great as the other ones out there." in 1 review
  • "I use my Sony every single day and absolutely love it." in 1 review
Kayla M.
Love these! I had them so far for about 6 months and they're still in really good condition as if I just bought them yesterday! I yanked them by accident off my phone a couple times and they're still working perfectly. I absolutely love them and recommend their products to everyone.
Michael M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Nice and Bright Red. Easy to untangle and they came with extra sets of ear pieces so you can adjust to your ear. I defiantly recommend them for strolling or walking, but any gym or frequent movement and these guys can fall out. The noise is great!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
These are not any better then any other brand that i have purchased in the past. I have purchased just about every brand of earbuds for my Son, he has a tendency to throw earbuds around and break them. I just don't see the difference between these and a $12 pair of skullcandy brand.
Katy M.
Great fabulous awesome product. They don't fall out of my ears during a vigorous workout. Which is so helpful. People around you don't get disrupted which is another thing I like about these. They are great and work fabulously. I need more!
Patricia B.
Greensboro, NC
My kid went through ear phone after ear phone after earphone using her school tablet. The finally stopped selling them to her at 5 bucks a pop. So I took her to the store and got these. They have withstood the test of time and my rough kid...
Sami  G.
Sioux City, IA
I thought these were very comfortable. I didn't think the sound was any different than some really cheap headphones I have found but these ones did feel better in my ears.
Tori R.
Richmond, TX
I feel like these are better that beats headphones. When I have them in I hear nothing but the music and all outside noises are blocked out. Very good bass.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
Bought these for my husband, he really seems to like them. He sas they isn't a lot of static like some head phones. And he likes the look of them too.
Angelina L.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love my Sony headphones, I love the detail in the side of the earbud. But recently one of the ears broke and I cannot use it anymore
Alejandra R.
Posen, IL
I only buy Sony headphones they have a great sound and are durable they also don't pop out while working out I definitely recommend