BY SONY

For rich sound with comfort, try these sony mdr-ex37b headphones. The 9mm driver units reproduce wide dynamic range with deep bass while the closed design sits comfortably in your ear. see more...

• Where can I get them from! 4 Answers
  • How good do these work? My Apple ones let too much sound escape w...1 Answers
Kelsa j.
Got them on Amazon, used my prime membership and they were a lot cheaper than in any store near me. With that being said, they actually got to me faster than Pi had expected. They were my replacement headphones when my phone and all were stolen. They are great. They have yet to lose integrity and the sound quality is beautiful for the priice.
Darinka M.
Bronx, NY
Love these headphones and the fact that the ear plugs are glued to them. Every other earphone I've bought like that due to my clumsiness I lost the ear plugs. These have great sound, can be used at the gym, on the train, walking etc. and it has a good speaker for hand free talking.
Danielle M.
Whitehall, PA
I needed headphones while traveling through airport because I forgot mine and found these. They are your typical headphones, they fit a little better then the apples ones that came with my phone.
Molly K.
Wichita, KS
These have great sound but are not very durable (don't leave them around your pets!) They're so comfortable, reasonably priced, and do not fall out of your ears! Only headphones I use.
Crystal P.
Vinton, OH
I really enjoy the sound quality of these ear buds. They seem to be of a great quality since they have lasted me and my children these past few months with no trouble at all.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
My fav head phones.. i those these type so much better for when I'm in the gym running or working out because they actually stay in your ear and it sounds soo great. Love these would definitely buy them again when my current pair dies
Grotto S.
Dallas, TX
These headphones have above average sound quality in comparison to other comparable models from skull candy, Bose, & jvc. I was impressed not only with the sound quality but also the durability. I have had trouble with these types of headphones in the past, however, the Sony bump n buds are made to travel with
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
I was impressed by the sound and quality of this heaphones, I honestly didn't have high expectations (don't know why, I just didn't) but they are actually pretty good and durable too! I'm really glad I bought them!
Fatima V.
Super good right now. I hear my music just fine. Currently they haven't broken like similar products I've tried before. Only bought them to replace a pair I lost that I eventually found. Great backup though.
malisse p.
Carthage, NY
These we're okay was not the best product I have bought. Didn't like how they felt inside the ear.always felt like I had to keep pushing them in. I have a small ear and just didn't feel like they fit good
Dana A.
amman
Where can I get them from!
Katy S.
How good do these work? My Apple ones let too much sound escape when I listen through them and I'm trying to find a pair that won't