ElectronicsTelevisionSony
Bravia 46" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, KDL-46BX420

Sony Bravia 46" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, KDL-46BX420

by Sony

A Sony Bravia 46" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, KDL-46BX420: 16:9 LCD panel With 1920 x 1080 full-HD flat-screen resolution 46" class screen size 46" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles See a clear picture from anywhere in the room Built-in digital tuner Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available HDMI Inputs: 2 Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution Bravia Sync Operate and sync all Sony devices with one remote control Wall-mountable VESA standard 300mm x 300mm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Bravia 46" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, KDL-46BX420!
Katy D.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I really loved this tv! The sound and pixels were amazing and it is still going strong after 5 years with no issues in between. I like the sleek and simple design. The whole black model is so nice and no portion of it is distracting when watching the tv. Highly recommend! 🥰
Arlene B.
Riverside, CA
We have had this TV in our bedroom for 13 years and it still works great. FANTASTIC color, it's a great tv.. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Michelle V.
New york, NY
Great, long lasting tv. The picture is bright and clear and the smart features run seamlessly. I have had no issues with this tv, and will be buying from Sony again when I am ready for another.
Zachary T.
Naples
I have had this to for about 8 years now. I have never had any issues with it and the picture quality is as good as the day I bought it.
Daisy D.
This was the first flat panel TV we got, sometime around 2007 and its still going strong. The newer TVs definitely have better pictures and color, but this is still a good TV with lots of life left. We've moved it to our bedroom and it fills its purpose of an occasionally used TV, nicely.
Erin S.
We love our TV! We wish it was a SmartTV, but in the meantime, it works great! Awesome price
Candis C.
Frisco, TX
We love our Sony Bravia. The screen is crystal clear and the sound is amazing. We had a Sony before this tv and it lasted us forever. We are very happy with this model!
Danielle O.
Setauket, NY
This TV was a hand-me-down from my dad.  It works well, considering it's such an old model.  The picture is clear and the TV is easy to use.
Alison K.
Tewksbury, MA
I love my TV, the only thing I didn't like was the 1700$ price tag from when I bought it! Within 2 yrs the price dropped to 800, I would have given it 10*'s if I got it for that! The picture is good and I haven't had any problems with any of the pixels fading as others have.
Jessica N.
Maddington, WA
Sony Bravia 46" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, KDL-46BX420 uploaded by Jessica N.
Sony Bravia 46" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, KDL-46BX420 This product is very useful for all genders in time pass, this tv is very clarity display for watching videos, good speakers and remote is good. I bought this TV for my father in law, and easy for old people uses it

Looking for your answer?