BY SONY

MDR-AS600BT Wireless Sports Headset With Bluetooth Make hands-free calls and enjoy your favorite beats on the go with the perfect smartphone companion, the sleek and splash-proof MDR-AS600BT Active Sports Bluetooth headset. and MDR-AS600BT Features: Wireless listening, simple connectivity Enjoy high quality Bluetooth audio streaming and simplified connectivity with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. Simply align your compatible devices to activate or deactivate pairing. Splash-proof design The sleek, splash-resistant housing prevents sweat and water from leaking in, making these headphones ideal for an active lifestyle. Secure fit Mix and match the supplied hybrid silicone earbuds and arc supporters to size the headset for a secure and comfortable fit. One button control Pressing the multi-function button in various, deliberate ways allows you to Play/Pause, select the Next/Previous music track, make or receive a call, or even adjust the volume. Hands-free calling A built-in microphone makes hands-free phone calls a breeze. Once your phone is paired, simply press the phone button on the earpiece to accept incoming calls, and press it again to end the conversation. Up to 8.5 hours battery life Charging the internal lithium-ion battery is a snap using the supplied USB cable and internal charging jack. Charging time is approximately 2.5 hours and delivers up to 8.5 hours music playback, 8 hours communication time, or up to 250 hours standby time. Additional accessories included A micro-USB charging cable, 4 sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds and 3 sizes of arc supporters are supplied to ensure optimum fit and an enhanced experience. and MDR-AS600BT Specifications: Audio Driver Unit: 9mm dome type Volume Control: Yes Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on ear-cup Frequency Response: Effective Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz sampling) General Type of Use: Portable and Home Design: In-the-ear Headband: No Plug: Micro-USB (for charging see more...

CARMEN M.
Santa Maria, CA
These fit so good. I have tried other bluetooth headsets and they always shift on my ears but not these and they are waterproof so when I am walking or at the gym I can sweat and not worry about them damaging. I would definitely buy these for a family member and they are so easy to use and to pair with your phone as well. The sound quality it awesome and i can hear the person whos calling me perfectly. once I hang up my music plays again
Tony G.
Homestead, FL
Extremely Comfortable, Fits well and does not budge out on its own. Great Quality product. my only complaint about the earbuds is the battery life is not sufficient enough for me. if i could get an extra 2 to 4 hours of use out of them, that would make these perfect.
Katie K.
Science Hill, KY
Amazing headphones! I have tiny ears and most ear bud headphones don't fit into my ears, or are constantly falling out. But these easily fit, and stayed! Not to mention the clarity of music was amazing and was able to drown out outside noises very easily!
Day B.
Long Beach, CA
I love these bluetooth wireless sports headset! I am an outdoors person and i enjoy listening to music as i do sports, but the regular headphones are really annoying sometimes! These are perfect! easy to use and the sound is amazing!
Tori V.
West Linn, OR
I got these for my dad for Christmas since he loves the latest new gadgets. These headphones are great and easy to use because they connect to your phone with bluetooth so you have no wires hanging around making it easy to rip out your headphones when you are busy and doing activities.
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
My husband purchased this and I use them hers and there and I really love them perfect sound easy to wear specially in the gym easy to connect won't go without them to the gym
Marco R.
They are able to stay in my ears while I run. The connection is clear and constant. By far my favorite earphones. I would definitely buy them again. Awesome sound quality.
Paula
These headphones are the best ones to do exercise in. You can do anything and the won't budge like every other headphones and they give such a nice sonorous sound!!
Kaayla M.
These headphones are amazing. The sound quality is so good. I can literally shut out every sound when I have these in. I absolutely love them and I can;t run or do homework without them.
Arely S.
Marana, AZ
Good headphones I use them a lot for exercising and late night runs ! I liked them cause they went in my ears very confertably with out irritation. And small for traveling which makes it great ! Not to metion that it also sounds great .
CARMEN M.
Santa Maria, CA
What other colors do these come in