ElectronicsAudioSpeakersSony
Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with NFC, Pink

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with NFC, Pink

by Sony

#25 in Speakers

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with NFC: Portable Bluetooth pink speaker system Easy pairing with NFC Hands-free speakerphone Splash-proof Rechargeable battery Color: pink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with NFC, Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
This is surprisingly loud and is really clear given the size and price point. Great to take along on trips and use outside!
Gisela M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with NFC, Pink . I always was looking for a new Bluetooth portable speaker for some time. I have a tiny water resistant for the shower but when I brought this out to the beach it was quickly drowned out by far away speakers of others. This unit is perfect. Small, powerful, long battery, and very impressed by the clarity for speakers of this size. I asked for this is pink so it can remain in the sun longer without overheating. But I also intend on using this for the bedroom on occasion its so good. I recommend this small speaker for you or your kids.
Scarlet A.
Bronx, NY
Era para mi beba es muy bueno siempre que ella lo husa en su habitación se escucha muy fuerte !!
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
Im so in love with this and the colors add character....... Im all in mean super hooked to this speaker........ I would recommend everyone to use it...... It really has it all i promise you wont be mad ......... Its great and a must get......
Jazz K.
Antelope, CA
I love speakers and wireless ones and I like more of bigger speakers , you are should buy you one day
Kathryn W.
Springfield, IL
This speaker has really good sound. I am able to listen to music without it cutting in and out. The fact that it's Bluetooth is a plus :)
John P.
Phoenix, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter love this. She uses it all the time. Sony vs who? Not better quality. Well a different color options because her taste will change. If a 7 yr old can use it anyone can. Definitely going to recommend.
Yvonne P.
Herlong, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Sony is well worth the investment IMO. This little guy puts out some good sound. Definitely packs some bass! Battery is long lasting as well. I don't mind spending a bit more when it comes to sound quality so consider stepping up your game for a better experience. Sony Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with NFC, Pink
Sophia C.
Providence
Love! I use my speaker at home, at the beach , cookouts, anywhere! I love that it’s a decent see so it doesn’t take up much room
Tasha B.
Techie Expert Level 6
Beautiful quality product features and quality products and super affordable price products and love this Beautiful brand

Looking for your answer?