BY SONY #76 in Speakers

Turn up the fun with powerful sound and the simplest streaming solution available. What makes it so easy? Nfc technology lets you pair your compatible device without a hassle just tap and enjoy. Plus, this attractive, 20-watt stereo speaker with passive radiator doubles as a speakerphone for use with bluetooth smartphones. see more...

• How does the Sony compare to the Jawbone sound? How's the clarity?1 Answers
Jennifer T.
I think this product is great the speakers are loud and love that it is portable enjoy having a stand it doesn't fall over. Has a substantial feel to it I got it on sale but even if it wasn't the original price was well worth it. I would definitely recommend it to anymore that loves music or audiobooks.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This speaker is great! Connects easily to Bluetooth and is really loud for how tiny it is! I needed a radio for my kitchen and this is perfect! You can hear it throughout the entire house if need be. Also it's portable and charges easily and is equipped with the accessories to charge.
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
The speaker is very good product I like it my boyfriend likes it we all like the speaker I got it at Walmart for a reasonable price it wasn't too expensive but it was somewhat expensive it wasn't it was affordable but also not too pricey I would recommend it to other people
Anna E.
This is a great speaker. It is very light and portable, and the sound quality is rich and strong. It's easy to set up and use. I have a bose sound link, and that is the only product that is better than this sony in quality.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Wireless speakers are the way to go. I like being able to move it around and not have to worry about my children snagging the cord. The sound is crisp and clear and no interference.
Sarah L.
This speaker is DABOMB.com it's not inconveniently sized. It's easy to clean and really adjustable to whichever sound you're trying to achieve.
Chrissy P.
I bought this to use with a projector screen. While the sound isn't extremely loud for that purpose, I still can use it to play my music.
Cynthia C.
El Cajon, CA
My husband bought this speakers it's pretty loud he really likes it he dose recommend it it was kinda price but it's worth it to him
Giovanna P.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I love this speaker! It charges quickly, it's very loud, and it's great for a college dorm room! Especially because I love hooking it up to my laptop to watch movies. It's a little bit pricey on a budget but it's well worth it in the long run. I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a compact but reliable and versatile speaker. You can also hook up non blue tooth devices with an aux cable if you have an older model iPod (aka my mom loves it too)
Elizabeth W.
I recently purchased this speaker and I'm not super impressed with it's quality. The overall appearance of the speaker is beautiful, but the sound quality is not a great. It has a fairly quiet muffled sound and get's fairly buzzy when you turn the volume up too loud. Defiantly not a high quality speaker in my opinion
amy g.
Elmore, OH
How does the Sony compare to the Jawbone sound? How's the clarity?