BY SONY

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above. see more...

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker
  • "Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this " in 19 reviews
  • "still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy it" in 7 reviews
  • "This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability." in 5 reviews
Miranda R.
This little speaker is shockingly loud!!! I use this for when I shower, outdoor parties, and in my car! I love it!!
Wondrous M.
Taliouine.tabia.rue Dartouna
Techie Expert Level 1
I liked this product as much as I wanted.. I also try to encourage people to buy from the internet and support you as well.
Henry H.
Washington, DC
It's a really good brand of speaker and the sound quality is really good although it may turn off once in a while it should be a product you may want to have if you like to listen to music on the go and you like to listen to music with good sound quality.
Joe A.
Brooklyn, NY
Compact little wireless speaker for taking on the go. Good sound for being so small.
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
for a little speaker its sure did surprise me because i read a few reviews about it being so so quiet but they are wRONG.
For such a small speaker, we can't expect amazing bass output, but it's definitely there, especially if you use it to watch movies. There's certainly no "tin" resonance to the treble, which is always a good thing.
But, the best part of it has to be that it can easily fill a room with sound. It's louder than any of your devices, convenient to control, and with 360 degree hearing you won't have to direct it towards yourself or others as every spot in the room hears the sound equally which is something competitors haven't figured out yet.
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Bryan B.
Dasmarinas City, Cavite
Of course, I highly recommend this SONY speaker! SONY is SONY. It's a small speaker but yeah, sound is quite good and you can bring it wherever you go. Whether you're going at the beach, any out of town gathering. But as for me, SONY is the best speaker when you're inside your room. You can feel the music!
Katie Anne K.
I was shocked at the price of this speaker as it's so affordable and then the sound quality was better than expected. Been everywhere with me this last few weeks.
Victoria  D.
This is such a great speaker! Great price. Not too expensive. Great quality. Gets a lot of sound out of them!
chiheb s.
Techie Expert Level 1
hello.my name is chiheb said and .i have a youtube chanel and i wish that you send me your product to preview it to show to peaple and encorage them ti buy this product int my country and i wish that i will help you in the future..am waiting your answer.thank you
Rose I.
Can you connect to your laptop?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Are these loud and clear
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the sound quality?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What would you name this cutie?
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Is the Sony Bluetooth wireless mobile speakers a good product to buy?