BY SONY #18 in Speakers

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above. see more...

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker
  • "Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this " in 19 reviews
  • "still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy it" in 7 reviews
  • "This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability." in 5 reviews
Suzana T.
Coraopolis, PA
The one touch NFC is so darned easy to use!! i use it with my Nook (Samsung Galaxy 4 ) and enjoy the grest sound.
Charlotte H.
Sound quality is good. Battery usage is ok, and I have had problem getting it to sync with some Bluetooth devices.
Lai Sin P.
It was hard to set up and it was hard to keep it connected whenever I get home. I gave up on it after a week. My brother is trying it out now but even he have problem with keeping it connected to the phone.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Great speaker, very powerful sound
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm going to be buying this for my nephew since it suits his needs!
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
for a little speaker its sure did surprise me because i read a few reviews about it being so so quiet but they are wRONG.
For such a small speaker, we can't expect amazing bass output, but it's definitely there, especially if you use it to watch movies. There's certainly no "tin" resonance to the treble, which is always a good thing.
But, the best part of it has to be that it can easily fill a room with sound. It's louder than any of your devices, convenient to control, and with 360 degree hearing you won't have to direct it towards yourself or others as every spot in the room hears the sound equally which is something competitors haven't figured out yet.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Pretty good speaker, have only had it for a couple months but no complaints so far. Was pretty easy to set up and good/clear sound.
Julie S.
Mt pleasant, PA
I've been searching for a new portable speaker because the cheapie one I bought busted. I'm considering purchasing this one
Devy D.
I have a much larger bluetooth speaker from Creative that is a few years old. I have been carrying it into the bathroom every morning, so I wanted something smaller that could just stay in there. While this speaker isn't tiny, it is a lot smaller than my old speaker and works like a charm.
BILLIE S.
Mckinney, TX
Love the fact that I don't have to be holding my phone all the time!Such a big sound from such a little system!!
Rose I.
Can you connect to your laptop?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Are these loud and clear
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the sound quality?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What would you name this cutie?
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Is the Sony Bluetooth wireless mobile speakers a good product to buy?