BY SONY #15 in Speakers

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above. see more...

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker
  • "Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this " in 19 reviews
  • "still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy it" in 7 reviews
  • "This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability." in 5 reviews
Cari L.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this speaker! I use it all night to play white noise for my baby to sleep, and listen to podcasts on it for several hours a day. The last Bluetooth speaker I had couldn't handle being used that much. I have had this one for several months and had no problems with it. The sound is great and it is very easy to connect it to devices.
Felicia C.
Placentia, CA
Wow, this speaker looks small, but has a huge sound. Its lightweight does not affect the quality of the sound that comes out of it. It's also travel friendly, because of its small size, you can basically take it anywhere! Love love love this!
Travis D.
Los Angeles, CA
Ideally this SONY release fits exactly what we want for our smartphones. A LOUD SPEAKER!!!! It's great to have for your room as you're getting a paper done or even in the kitchen as you cook. Pretty neat and decently priced. Go grab one!
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
I love the Sony Bluetooth speaker, it produces high quality sound better than any another speaker device and it fits in the palm of your hand. Although it is pricey, it's defitnely worth it and its super stylish! Five stars.
Gabrielle B.
Buena Park, CA
I have to admit that even though I'm an avid fan of Sony, I wasn't expecting much from the Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker. I was totally blown-away by just how genius and loud this product is! Most definitely a must-have!
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Its so cute and little, it fits right in your hand. I'm sure it would be easy to lose, though! lol. But, it's definitely great for working out at home, at the gym, or just on the go. i love it. and its a reasonable price!
Margo C.
Felton, CA
Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speakers are small enough to place in your purse or backpack. What a terrific idea connecting via bluetooth as anyone can listen to the music on their iPods, phones and other devices.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
This speaker is so tiny and I love that it's bluetooth. I currently have portable speakers and the wires are SO ANNOYING. Looking forward to trying this one out in person.

Erica H.
Jackson, TN
Cute little speaker that can really get LOUD. Fun and portable for listening to music on the go. You can listen to music with your phone with this little speaker and they have lots of colors to choose from.
Alexis C.
hollywood, CA
I just got mine in the mail. For such a small little thing, it packs a lot of punch. I love that you're able to answer calls from this lil thing.
I'm actually going to get one for my mom for mothers day.
Rose I.
Can you connect to your laptop?
Angela G.
bronx, NY
Are these loud and clear
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the sound quality?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What would you name this cutie?
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Is the Sony Bluetooth wireless mobile speakers a good product to buy?