BY SONY #14 in Speakers

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above. see more...

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker
  • "Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this " in 19 reviews
  • "still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy it" in 7 reviews
  • "This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability." in 5 reviews
Anthony F.
Dublin, CA
This little speaker surprised me because I'd read some previous reviews about it being quiet and lacking in any semblance of bass. WRONG.

For such a small speaker, we can't expect amazing bass output, but it's definitely there, especially if you use to to watch movies. There's certainly no "tin" resonance to the treble, which is always a good thing.

But, the best part of it has to be that it can easily fill a room with sound. It's louder than any of your devices, convenient to control, and with 360 degree hearing you won't have to direct it towards yourself or others as every spot in the room hears the sound equally which is something competitors haven't figured out yet.

It's the perfect little guy to put next to you while you're working to keep your music just to yourself without having to put in earbuds, but it's equally as great as for filling a room with ambient music without having to raise your vice to talk over the music. Plus, with such a small size and a carrying case, you can take it anywhere with you.
Jeff D.
West Hollywood, CA
Don't be fooled by the size of this little guy, it's got power that will surprise you. It's loud enough for small gatherings and great when showing videos on my Lumia 920, Windows Phone. If it doesn't seem loud out of the box, make sure you turn the volume up on the speaker. I keep the speaker's on maximum and adjust the volume on my phone.
As you can see from the picture, the mobility gives me the freedom to play music anywhere. In my car I even put it in its (included# sock carrier and hung it from my mirror since my car doesn't have Bluetooth to play from my phone.
I'm really appreciating the freedom to not have to wear my headphones everywhere. The NFC feature made pairing the Bluetooth with my phone super easy. I also LOVE just tapping the speaker with my phone to transfer the sound back and forth. It's really great technology. The only thing that I'd like to see #besides the Windows Phone info as indicated below) is a battery and volume level indicator.
*FYI - Sony would do well to stop excluding Windows Phone devices, particularly Nokia Lumia devices, from the lists of "compatible smartphones". We have NFC capability and it worked brilliantly. I'm certain that sales have been lost because of this oversight.
Amber W.
Pasadena, TX
Being a Sony lover, I was already expecting the Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker to sound great, but once I actually heard the full power and sound of this little device, I was blown away! For such a small speaker, it packs a punch in both sound quality and bass. I can jam in my kitchen while cooking, while doing yard work outside, or even on the go. The one-touch connectivity is also very handy. No more messing with bluetooth settings, all I have to do is tap the device with my phone and BAM! Ready to pump up the jams within seconds! It also comes with a cord to charge the internal battery. I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability. If I could give this an A+ I would.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
What a cute little speaker! It is so small and portable, so you can fit it in you purse (or man-purse?)and whip it out for that impromptu dance party you're sure to feel like having.

What's even better is that it comes in a variety of colors. Almost all of them make this speaker look like a cute little gumball! The shape is perfect.

At around $70, the price is great and you can always count on Sony to make something awesome (as I type from my Sony Vaio).

A must buy, especially for people who like to listen to music on the go.
erica e.
for a little speaker its sure did surprise me because i read a few reviews about it being so so quiet but they are wRONG.
For such a small speaker, we can't expect amazing bass output, but it's definitely there, especially if you use it to watch movies. There's certainly no "tin" resonance to the treble, which is always a good thing.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I received the Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker FREE from Influenster... Thank you for endorsing such a great product!! It's hard to believe such a tiny speaker can produce the sound quality that it does. I like how portable and easy it is to hook up to your bluetooth devices. It's great to bring to small get-togethers so you can take the music with you from place to place. Super easy to charge and connect. There's nothing difficult about this product - it's all right there on the sphere. LOVE IT!!!
Leah B.
Los Angeles, CA
As soon as I received my Sony mobile speaker (thank you, Influenster!), I immediately synced it with my iphone. The simple hookup of the device to my phone is what won me over first. Once you adjust the volume on both phone and speaker, the sound quality is up to par with bigger systems. It's incredible what a tiny little ball of technology can emit! I have always loved Sony products, but this one is now in my top 3 favorites.
Anna H.
San Francisco, CA
I've used several portable speakers in my lifetime and never have I once really thought each one of them were good. Most of them projected sound one direction or had a fuzzy, no bass sound to it. Sony's new portable bluetooth wireless speaker on the other hand has a 360 that doesn't project the sound just one direction. It has really amazing sound quality to it.

If I had the chance, I would probably buy this again!
Jed J.
Los angeles, Ca
Seriously the first time i played a song through it using my iphone, i was blown away at how loud and clear the audio was! ive tried a few other mini speakers like this and none of them were as clear and as loud as the Sony.

its so easy to use one you figure it out. hold the switch on the bottom towards the right until it beeps to make it a discoverable bluetooth device. then pair it with whatever device you're using!

seeing this, i can see why its priced so high. still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy it
Hailey P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food f
Rose P.
Rosamond, CA
Can you connect to your laptop?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Are these loud and clear
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the sound quality?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What would you name this cutie?
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Is the Sony Bluetooth wireless mobile speakers a good product to buy?