Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker

by Sony

#20 in Speakers

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above.

What colors do they come in?
Funcionan con cualquier celular? O con una tv Shary?
Does it connect quickly?
Start your review of Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this in 19 reviews
still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy itin 7 reviews
This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing.in 6 reviews
I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability.in 5 reviews
a month ago
Easy to travel with, loud enough to hear, and easy to connect and use. I would say if you love music then enjoy it in any way also by using the wireless speaker where you can take with you anywhere !
2 months agoCovington, GA
This is great for small rooms. It provides amaxing qulaity of sound and bass. But my husband listens to alot of music with alot of bass and i think it blew the speaker. So i wouldn't reccomend turning it all the way up if you are going to listen to alot of music with bass. But this speaker is awesome and very reasonably prived none the less.
17 days ago
Really good quality sound for being small and is very portable and easily moved. The speaker holds up good even after a couple drops. There are also accessories you can buy both on Sony's website and on Amazon
2 months ago
This is a great little bluetooth speaker. I was skeptical but it really has Extra Bass. I can feel it thumping through the table or counter when I am playing music. Amazing for such a small portable speaker.
2 months agoClarksville, TN
I love this speaker! It’s waterproof which makes it the perfect speaker to take to the beach or use on our boat. The bass and sound is powerful for this size of speaker. Easy to tote around and has a good long charge of playtime. Connects to my phone via Bluetooth to access all my faves! The lights on it beat to the melody of the music.
a month agoEugene
It was a good product, I've just used better and own a better product. In comparison to the JBL portable speaker the Sony bluetooth wireless mobile speaker doesn't compare. Love the bluetooth option, but my phone had slight problems connecting
6 years agoDublin, CA
This little speaker surprised me because I'd read some previous reviews about it being quiet and lacking in any semblance of bass. WRONG. For such a small speaker, we can't expect amazing bass output, but it's definitely there, especially if you use to to watch movies. There's certainly no "tin" resonance to the treble, which is always a good thing. But, the best part of it has to be that it can easily fill a room with sound. It's louder than any of your devices, convenient to control, and with 360 degree hearing you won't have to direct it towards yourself or others as every spot in the room hears the sound equally which is something competitors haven't figured out yet. It's the perfect little guy to put next to you while you're working to keep your music just to yourself without having to put in earbuds, but it's equally as great as for filling a room with ambient music without having to raise your vice to talk over the music. Plus, with such a small size and a carrying case, you can take it anywhere with you.
6 years agoWest Hollywood, CA
Don't be fooled by the size of this little guy, it's got power that will surprise you. It's loud enough for small gatherings and great when showing videos on my Lumia 920, Windows Phone. If it doesn't seem loud out of the box, make sure you turn the volume up on the speaker. I keep the speaker's on maximum and adjust the volume on my phone. As you can see from the picture, the mobility gives me the freedom to play music anywhere. In my car I even put it in its (included# sock carrier and hung it from my mirror since my car doesn't have Bluetooth to play from my phone. I'm really appreciating the freedom to not have to wear my headphones everywhere. The NFC feature made pairing the Bluetooth with my phone super easy. I also LOVE just tapping the speaker with my phone to transfer the sound back and forth. It's really great technology. The only thing that I'd like to see #besides the Windows Phone info as indicated below) is a battery and volume level indicator. *FYI - Sony would do well to stop excluding Windows Phone devices, particularly Nokia Lumia devices, from the lists of "compatible smartphones". We have NFC capability and it worked brilliantly. I'm certain that sales have been lost because of this oversight.
6 years agoPasadena, TX
Being a Sony lover, I was already expecting the Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker to sound great, but once I actually heard the full power and sound of this little device, I was blown away! For such a small speaker, it packs a punch in both sound quality and bass. I can jam in my kitchen while cooking, while doing yard work outside, or even on the go. The one-touch connectivity is also very handy. No more messing with bluetooth settings, all I have to do is tap the device with my phone and BAM! Ready to pump up the jams within seconds! It also comes with a cord to charge the internal battery. I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability. If I could give this an A+ I would.
6 years agoAlexandria , VA
What a cute little speaker! It is so small and portable, so you can fit it in you purse (or man-purse?)and whip it out for that impromptu dance party you're sure to feel like having. What's even better is that it comes in a variety of colors. Almost all of them make this speaker look like a cute little gumball! The shape is perfect. This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing. At around $70, the price is great and you can always count on Sony to make something awesome (as I type from my Sony Vaio). A must buy, especially for people who like to listen to music on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...