BY SONY #15 in Speakers

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above. see more...

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker
  • "Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this " in 19 reviews
  • "still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy it" in 7 reviews
  • "This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability." in 5 reviews
juan m.
Doral, FL
gran corneta de la marca sony, su forma esferica es muy simple pero llamativa, es uno de los puntos fuertes de este dispositivo
Chris A.
Rock Hill, SC
Looks like something that I would def. use.
Ambar H.
San Francisco, CA
I truly love my Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker. The sound quality is amazing, I was really surprised at just how loud it can get. Plus it's so small and easy to carry around.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I absolutely LOVE this speaker. It is as loud as my car radio. It's portable, easy to use, and auto connects (Which I really love) to your iphone or ipod.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL

This is great for my phone and my laptop. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the sound is and the quality of it. It's a little more expensive compared to cheaper brands, but it is worth it. Sony always has high quality products, and this is one to get!
Ahshia B.
Love this mini pint of power! Great size and awesome sound quality. Perfect for the office and home office.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
This little speaker fits in my hand but man is it loud! It has such great sound that spreads through the whole room. We use it a lot for listening to music outside. Plus the connection works really well.
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
I can't believe these play as well being wireless. I'm still in shock. Great product Sony.
Lindsey D.
Willmar, MN
I purchased this item because I needed a BT speaker for my iPhone, and I trust the Sony brand to provide good quality. It is everything I thought it would be, and more. Its super cute, the battery life is great, the sound quality is equally great. I haven't had any issues with this item and its been a successful purchase for me.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
I like that you don't need any wires and it will connect automatically. Small, perfect for your purse or drivers dash. I don't know how strong it would be though, if you accidentally dropped it.
Rose P.
Rosamond, CA
Can you connect to your laptop?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Are these loud and clear
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
How is the sound quality?
Tuss S.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What would you name this cutie?
Brennell B.