ElectronicsAudioSpeakersSony
Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker

by Sony

Love listening to music on the go? This portable speaker fits in the palm of your hand and packs a punch with its superior audio quality powered by the convenience of NFC One Touch connectivity – easy to pair with your smartphone. Want to learn more? Get the full details by clicking above.

What colors do they come in?
Funcionan con cualquier celular? O con una tv Shary?
Does it connect quickly?
Start your review of Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Who doesn't love Sony and these little things are the cutest but the sound quality isn't up to a 100% but that's ok for a product like this in reviews
still may be a turnoff to some, but its still a great product and worth the money if you buy itin reviews
This speaker has some great sound quality too, and that paired with the trendy colors and the fact that it is wireless makes it pretty amazing.in reviews
I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability.in reviews
Khalid A.
Katy, TX
Love this so much! No more listening to the crappy speakers on my smartphone or tablet. Now audio is in full effect!
Danielle F.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker uploaded by Danielle F.
Great product overall! Plays music pretty loud and has option for bass or no bass. Easy to charge and no external batteries necessary. Very heavy, which can make it a little inconvenient to carry around. We use this in the house all the time while cleaning or having "dance parties" with my littles. We have also taken it to the beach. The quality of sound while outside is less then when it is used outside but still wonderful.
Anthony F.
Dublin, CA
This little speaker surprised me because I'd read some previous reviews about it being quiet and lacking in any semblance of bass. WRONG. For such a small speaker, we can't expect amazing bass output, but it's definitely there, especially if you use to to watch movies. There's certainly no "tin" resonance to the treble, which is always a good thing. But, the best part of it has to be that it can easily fill a room with sound. It's louder than any of your devices, convenient to control, and with 360 degree hearing you won't have to direct it towards yourself or others as every spot in the room hears the sound equally which is something competitors haven't figured out yet. It's the perfect little guy to put next to you while you're working to keep your music just to yourself without having to put in earbuds, but it's equally as great as for filling a room with ambient music without having to raise your vice to talk over the music. Plus, with such a small size and a carrying case, you can take it anywhere with you.
Michael R.
N Las Vegas, NV
It's a great way to always carry ur music around, so small and handy! u can use it for anything!
Amber W.
Pasadena, TX
Being a Sony lover, I was already expecting the Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker to sound great, but once I actually heard the full power and sound of this little device, I was blown away! For such a small speaker, it packs a punch in both sound quality and bass. I can jam in my kitchen while cooking, while doing yard work outside, or even on the go. The one-touch connectivity is also very handy. No more messing with bluetooth settings, all I have to do is tap the device with my phone and BAM! Ready to pump up the jams within seconds! It also comes with a cord to charge the internal battery. I would recommend this little gem to anyone looking for an affordable means to take their music to the next level of portability. If I could give this an A+ I would.
Quiana B.
Doral, FL
OMG its very very veeeryyyy gooood!!! I like so much this speaker 🔈 I recommend so much
Ashlee C.
Kailua, HI
Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker uploaded by Ashlee C.
Most SONY products are A1. But I love this speaker. It goes with me on hikes, to the beach, in the shower, while I'm cooking, and then some! It is small but it has some serious bass. It was also reasonably priced and I got a warranty on it!!!
Erika C.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
Sony Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Speaker uploaded by Erika C.
This by far is the best most portable speaker. Don’t judge it by its size it sure is loud. For the price it’s a great bargain!
Hailey P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I just woke him and then she got home and to get home and then get home to me go and get him my dad dad said hey is a good day night and at night we and we are can hang on the other day night and go get some food f
Jessica F.
Frederick, MD
This small speaker has great sound and volume! I love it because I can move it so easily around the house!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kara C.