BY SONY

Bluetooth technology; NFC technology; wireless range up to 30'; sound isolating; 9mm dome drivers; splash-resistant housing; hybrid silicone earbuds and arc supporters see more...

Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
I just got these for my birthday & they're AMAZING. The sound is in incredible & they're very noise cancelling. I would recommend!! They fit well in my ears & I never have to readjust. The battery life is also great.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee , FL
These earbuds are pretty good quality. I used to have to buy earbuds a couple of times every one to two months (also because I use them often) and with these, I save a lot more money. I would recommend them.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Perfect for the gym! Stay in place and they do have really good sound quality! Love them
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
I wanted wireless headphones to listen to music at night without being tangled up. These work great!
Lisa R.
I thought these were pretty good overall. Nice sound, comfortable to wear, and not expensive. Would buy again.
katerra w.
Newport News, VA
I love these bluetooth earphones great for listening to music anywhere when you want to tone the world out
Michelle G.
Vilonia, AR
Excellent sound quality, and comfortable in the ears. Great product for the price. I was skeptical at first to pay good money for the set of ear buds I have, but absolutely no regrets!
Casey D.
Edinburg, TX
These weren't really my favorite earphones. I guess just because they are kind of complicated to put in my ear and they always end up tangled in my purse along with my car keys. Wasn't a good experience and won't re-purchase these again
Christina K.
Really liked these earbuds. Sometimes the blue tooth wouldn't connect to my computer, but it worked on my phone 100% of the time.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love these. They stay in my ears really well and are comfortable! I work out for an hour every day and have no problems.
Alvy G.
Would these be good for workouts? Some features that would be helpful at sweat resistance and secure fit.