BY SONY

Bluetooth technology; NFC technology; wireless range up to 30'; sound isolating; 9mm dome drivers; splash-resistant housing; hybrid silicone earbuds and arc supporters see more...

Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
I just got these for my birthday & they're AMAZING. The sound is in incredible & they're very noise cancelling. I would recommend!! They fit well in my ears & I never have to readjust. The battery life is also great.
Jennifer B.
My husband and I each bought a set of Sony's Bluetooth wireless earbud headsets- one for each of us. For me, I mostly just used them while I worked out at them gym, and they were great for me. However, my husband is a delivery driver and was putting them to use to be able to make phone calls to his customers while he was driving. He was using them 10-12 hours a day. Whereas mine are still working great, his only lasted about a month before we think something disconnecting internally. I would say, if you are using it for moderate use, they are great. Otherwise, I would invest in something a little more sturdy.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I'm a professional photographer and I use these while I edit. While everyone is busy in the background I can just pop these in and listen to my music and it gets the job done pretty well. I especially like these when I have to get up and do something or just move around, I get to keep these in. The sound quality is excellent and they are super comfortable.
Michaela W.
GALLOWAY, OH
I absolutely LOVE my Sony pro bluetooth wireless earbuds. They were a bit more expensive than some, but still more affordable than Beats or Bose. The sound is by far the best I've found in a bluetooth headset. I would recommend these earbuds to anyone looking for a wireless solution.
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I use these whenever I work out! The only down side is needing to charge them ever once and a while during the week. Bluetooth makes it easy to work out and stay moving without sacrificing my music.
Casey D.
Edinburg, TX
These weren't really my favorite earphones. I guess just because they are kind of complicated to put in my ear and they always end up tangled in my purse along with my car keys. Wasn't a good experience and won't re-purchase these again
Melissa H.
Newport News, VA
Fantastic quality and ease of use for the price. They are able to be used for listening to music and taking calls, and it is easy to switch between the two. They are also noise cancelling which is a nice feature.
Jei S.
Personally I do not like these due that the battery does not last that long. it is a struggle having to charge them so often. I need something that i can charge once and last throughout the whole day or two
Michelle G.
Vilonia, AR
Excellent sound quality, and comfortable in the ears. Great product for the price. I was skeptical at first to pay good money for the set of ear buds I have, but absolutely no regrets!
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
These were pretty great! They blocked out most of the noise at the gym and connected easily after the initial set up which took a minute! Good buy for the price too!
Alvy G.
Would these be good for workouts? Some features that would be helpful at sweat resistance and secure fit.