BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
janelle f.
janelle f.
Incredible sound! I own a 70" vizio and tbh the sound quality is not that great... since purchasing this sound bar, I feel like I'm front row in those fancy movie theaters with the reclining chairs! lol definitely purchase this!
staci I.
staci I.
My boyfriend loves his. I like that it will turn off after being on too long for a power save mode. Nothing is ever too loud for this sucker!
Nellie K.
Nellie K.
Salisbury, MD
The best investment! My fiancé got it for his bday. Just set up your Bluetooth and out comes a beautiful and solid sound
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Emmaus, PA
I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing I've ever purchased. Its so loud I've never even maxed out the volume. The sub woofer is great too.
Kassie M.
Kassie M.
Surprise, AZ
This worked really well. We purchased it at Sams club. Not as loud as surround sound system, but perfect for what we wanted.
Carla  P.
Carla P.
We love this! We finally have 'surround sound' for our movie room. The difference in sound is amazing! Movies are so much more intense. Yet the sound is not annoying! Totally worth the price for quality. It works great too!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.