BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We love our Sony Sound Bar. Movies and music are great. Need this because the flat screen tv's sound sucks.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Great sound quality and easy to use! Connects straight to TV or wireless blue tooth
olyvia t.
Taylor, MI
Love this I have it in my bedroom and sounds great has Bluetooth connects easily with the TV !! very very easy setup and easy use ! you will not be disappointed ir dissatisfied with this
Anthony H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the sound and easy hook up to use it. The NFC works as a charm and never gives up on anybody tio the extinct never gibes up on quantify just live the bunk qyakrt
Jackie C.
This thing is a lifesaver since most tvs have speakers only on the back. It makes the sound quality so much better. Watching TV is a much better experience.
Haley T.
College Station, TX
This things can supply my entire house (approx. 4,000 sq. ft.) with music when we host parties. Best sound bar on the market. The subwoofer is unbeatable. Face the subwoofer against the wall for a little extra oomf.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.