BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
Nellie K.
Salisbury, MD
The best investment! My fiancé got it for his bday. Just set up your Bluetooth and out comes a beautiful and solid sound
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
We love our Sony Sound Bar. Movies and music are great. Need this because the flat screen tv's sound sucks.
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Very cheap! Easy to plug into TV! Sound is great and you can hear it from anywhere in the room.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
This is an amazing soundbar. we got it one year at a black friday sale, it has the best sound.
Jamie H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Sound bar and sub sound great. Easy pairing with Bluetooth and easy set up with tv.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Great sound quality and easy to use! Connects straight to TV or wireless blue tooth
Hanna W.
Techie Expert Level 1
i never personally owned one, but my roommate in college had it and it's honestly so good. You can connect it from down the hallway, and the volume level is quite incredible. i think theyre expensive but hey, if your friend has one then definitely take full advantage of it.
Annmarie M.
ireland
So this sony soundbar
Product is great with my t.v
It connects
Threw bluetooth
I love listning to my music when cleaning out my house the sony soundbar works great
And the subwoofer is unbeatable
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.