BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
olyvia t.
Taylor, MI
Love this I have it in my bedroom and sounds great has Bluetooth connects easily with the TV !! very very easy setup and easy use ! you will not be disappointed ir dissatisfied with this
Jesse H.
Emmaus, PA
I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing I've ever purchased. Its so loud I've never even maxed out the volume. The sub woofer is great too.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
A really good sound bar! As with any technology you should brand pair. If you have a Sony TV buy this Sony sound bar you will not be disappointed.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I have two friends that own this sound bar, and they absolutely love it! My first friend bought it, and once he was so impressed with it, my other friend went out and purchased the same one! The sound clarity and quality is excellent, and yet it's still affordable.
Erin B.
We received this as a gift a couple years ago. It is amazing how better the sound is using this sound bar. I actually didn't think it would make a difference, but it definitely did!
staci I.
My boyfriend loves his. I like that it will turn off after being on too long for a power save mode. Nothing is ever too loud for this sucker!
Jenn G.
This sound bar always gives off great sound, never staticy. And the Bluetooth is great because I can put it wherever in the house.
Kassie M.
Surprise, AZ
This worked really well. We purchased it at Sams club. Not as loud as surround sound system, but perfect for what we wanted.
Iliam C.
lyndhurst, OH
It works really well. I love that is Bluetooth compatible. I live syncing my iPhone and listening to music while I clean.
Nellie K.
Salisbury, MD
The best investment! My fiancé got it for his bday. Just set up your Bluetooth and out comes a beautiful and solid sound
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.