BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Great sound quality and easy to use! Connects straight to TV or wireless blue tooth
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
This is an amazing soundbar. we got it one year at a black friday sale, it has the best sound.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Sound bar and sub sound great. Easy pairing with Bluetooth and easy set up with tv.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
This sound bar always gives off great sound, never staticy. And the Bluetooth is great because I can put it wherever in the house.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I have two friends that own this sound bar, and they absolutely love it! My first friend bought it, and once he was so impressed with it, my other friend went out and purchased the same one! The sound clarity and quality is excellent, and yet it's still affordable.
Bartender B.
Bartender B.
I've always been partial to Sony products. The sound and/or video quality is always stellar and they hold up well compared to other manufacturers. This sound system is yet another example of a job well done by Sony.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Deming, NM
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. Its looks nice and works very well. We haven't had to go past about 25 on it. It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well. This was a great buy at a great price. I've always thought highly of Sony. it's a brand I continue to trust.
Iliam C.
Iliam C.
lyndhurst, OH
It works really well. I love that is Bluetooth compatible. I live syncing my iPhone and listening to music while I clean.
Danyel G.
Danyel G.
Speedway, IN
We wanted surround sound, but we didn't want to install speakers or wiring in our house right now. The Sony soundbar works great. It gives us better sound than our TV speakers, in a small space. It isn't as good as true surround sound, but a great alternative if surround sound isn't an option. Setup and use are very easy.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Techie Expert
Very cheap! Easy to plug into TV! Sound is great and you can hear it from anywhere in the room.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.