BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
Haley T.
College Station, TX
This things can supply my entire house (approx. 4,000 sq. ft.) with music when we host parties. Best sound bar on the market. The subwoofer is unbeatable. Face the subwoofer against the wall for a little extra oomf.
Anthony H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the sound and easy hook up to use it. The NFC works as a charm and never gives up on anybody tio the extinct never gibes up on quantify just live the bunk qyakrt
Jackie C.
This thing is a lifesaver since most tvs have speakers only on the back. It makes the sound quality so much better. Watching TV is a much better experience.
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
Bought this on Black Friday for around $60 and loved it at first but in a small living room if you don't get the perfect volume it can either be too loud or too quiet and I hate watching war movies and intense movies because you have to have the remote right next to you
Marisa M.
Smyrna, TN
This product is perfect with our TV. I love connecting my phone via bluetooth and playing music when I am doing renovations in my home. I can hear it from the opposite corner of the house. When we watch movies we defiantly get the move theater like experience. Defiantly a sound bar I suggest. Sony makes very good quality products, and this sound bar is defiantly one of the best!
Danyel G.
Speedway, IN
We wanted surround sound, but we didn't want to install speakers or wiring in our house right now. The Sony soundbar works great. It gives us better sound than our TV speakers, in a small space. It isn't as good as true surround sound, but a great alternative if surround sound isn't an option. Setup and use are very easy.
Samantha J.
Deming, NM
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. Its looks nice and works very well. We haven't had to go past about 25 on it. It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well. This was a great buy at a great price. I've always thought highly of Sony. it's a brand I continue to trust.
Kaitlyn R.
I love my sound bar! It has excellent sound quality! Whenever I'm cleaning the house I turn it on and it's like I have a sound system! Having music playing in the background makes cleaning much easier. I also connect this to my TV and it feels like we are at the movie theater!
janelle f.
Incredible sound! I own a 70" vizio and tbh the sound quality is not that great... since purchasing this sound bar, I feel like I'm front row in those fancy movie theaters with the reclining chairs! lol definitely purchase this!
Bartender B.
I've always been partial to Sony products. The sound and/or video quality is always stellar and they hold up well compared to other manufacturers. This sound system is yet another example of a job well done by Sony.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.