BY SONY

Sony bluetooth sound bar with subwoofer - black (htct60bt) see more...

Sony Bluetooth Sound Bar with Subwoofer - Black (HTCT60BT)
  • "I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and I think it's the best thing i've ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "It puts out great clear sound fills our living room well." in 1 review
Haley T.
Haley T.
College Station, TX
This things can supply my entire house (approx. 4,000 sq. ft.) with music when we host parties. Best sound bar on the market. The subwoofer is unbeatable. Face the subwoofer against the wall for a little extra oomf.
olyvia t.
olyvia t.
Taylor, MI
Love this I have it in my bedroom and sounds great has Bluetooth connects easily with the TV !! very very easy setup and easy use ! you will not be disappointed ir dissatisfied with this
Anthony H.
Anthony H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the sound and easy hook up to use it. The NFC works as a charm and never gives up on anybody tio the extinct never gibes up on quantify just live the bunk qyakrt
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This thing is a lifesaver since most tvs have speakers only on the back. It makes the sound quality so much better. Watching TV is a much better experience.
Meagen G.
Meagen G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Bought this on Black Friday for around $60 and loved it at first but in a small living room if you don't get the perfect volume it can either be too loud or too quiet and I hate watching war movies and intense movies because you have to have the remote right next to you
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Smyrna, TN
This product is perfect with our TV. I love connecting my phone via bluetooth and playing music when I am doing renovations in my home. I can hear it from the opposite corner of the house. When we watch movies we defiantly get the move theater like experience. Defiantly a sound bar I suggest. Sony makes very good quality products, and this sound bar is defiantly one of the best!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
I love my sound bar! It has excellent sound quality! Whenever I'm cleaning the house I turn it on and it's like I have a sound system! Having music playing in the background makes cleaning much easier. I also connect this to my TV and it feels like we are at the movie theater!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
A really good sound bar! As with any technology you should brand pair. If you have a Sony TV buy this Sony sound bar you will not be disappointed.
Erin B.
Erin B.
We received this as a gift a couple years ago. It is amazing how better the sound is using this sound bar. I actually didn't think it would make a difference, but it definitely did!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We love our Sony Sound Bar. Movies and music are great. Need this because the flat screen tv's sound sucks.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Anyone else have a problem with the device stopping being able to connect. Mine won't connect via Bluetooth or USB anymore! I can only use it for sound from my TV. It's not in warranty anymore.