Sony - Bluetooth Headset - Blue

by Sony

Stay in touch on the move with this Sony MDRXB950BT/L Bluetooth headset, which utilizes NFC (near-field communication) technology for effortless wireless pairing with your phone. Electronic bass boost and 40mm drivers produce clear, bold sound.

How well do these work for noise cancellation?
Are these great for noise cancellation?
Hey I've been wanting some new headphones, an I think these might be the ones. I just wanted to know how large is the Bluetooth range?
Start your review of Sony - Bluetooth Headset - Blue!
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
Sony - Bluetooth Headset - Blue uploaded by Natalie K.
🎧SEVIZ BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES 🎧 📻These headphones work great and are so easy to use. The sound is great I love to use them while I'm watching YouTube and want to hear things You can also actually answer your phone with them. They have noise cancelling, which to be honest, I have never used a product with this feature. I didn't seem to notice much of a difference, but I was sitting in a quiet house.📻 🔊These are comfortable to wear. These swivel and adjust to your head better than the black ones I tried. So if you have a small head get these ones a normal to big sized head get the black ones. These retail for $42 and I highly recommend them. I think they would make a great gift also. Gift for men, women and even pre teen and teenagers. I would definitely purchase these again for a family member or friend and hopefully mine will last quite a while.🔊
Leslie S.
Midlothian, TX
My son loves sony headphones. They don't hurt his ears. They have great reception. Not too pricey. The Bluetooth is easy.
Ruby L.
Orange, CA
Great colors available, clear sound. Can be connected wirelessly and through a cable. Comfortable wear, can be very affordable if you know when to buy these to get the best deal around, personally I bought them at my local Best Buy. Definitely recommend!
Danielpasko P.
honolulu
I think it’s just great because it is so much different than the other headphones out there and it has great bass , these headphones are so easy to use. i would definitely buy more if I had the money.
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
I have this before and it’s really good head phone if your memorizing the lyrics it is so clear to listen into it.
paty B.
Provo, UT
This phone is Very good, have a excelent quality , i like so much the color , is Very easy to use, practical you can leave in travels, If i would improve i change nothing my sob like só much and the price is Very acessable for everybody. I would buy againd off course.
Quiana B.
Doral, FL
The best Sony- Bluetooth headset eveeeer!!! OMG I like so so much, I recommend a 100%
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Great yet when the wired gets pull and rugged on you seem to always lose one side then you end wiggling the heck out just to get it to play while you’re trying to stay still omg brands is just a scheme to hike up price. Gas station headphones that mimic the iPhone kind works just as good
The E.
St. Louis
Took these on a flight and once we hit 10000 the bluetooth cut out and wouldn't come back on. I was very disappointed. Thankfully I had a back up pair that my phone came with.
Brittany B.
Plainville, CT
I love these headphones! They are slightly expensive but worth the money. They provide great sound and sit comfy on the head. They hold their charge for a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend these