BY SONY

Bass duct design; sound isolation; 12mm dome-type drivers; high-energy neodymium magnets; integrated elecret condenser/omnidirectional microphone; multifunction control button; 3.9' flat cord see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Madison H.
Brentwood, CA
I personally enjoy listening to dubstep and deep house music, where the bass is a main focus of the song so these headphone definitely help. However, there is a delicate balance between extra bass while hearing the other elements and blowing out your eardrums so be careful!
Evelyn A.
Phoenix , AZ
These went out after a while, the sound doesn't work on one earbud but other than that when they worked the sound is good. Clear and loud sounds. comfortable earbuds. I didn't actually buy these they were given to me. nothing spectacular, but them if you want.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Los tengo y los amooooo de verdad que si, se escuchan super duro y tienen buen audio, solo que hay que mantenerlos en su estuche y con cuidado, para que duren bastante, su precio es bien accesible para la calidad que son, de verdad que los recomiendo. love love whit this headphones
leisha j.
I wanted a headphone with bass, so when i saw these online i bought them immediately as i saw extra bass and i love it and do not regret it as it sounds really good, all in all a really good buy
Anne G.
Harrison, AR
I go through headphones pretty quickly, and, while these are good quality and do as they claim, I still broke them less than 2 months after purchasing. For someone a little less break-prone than I am, these would be an excellent buy.
Toshua B.
Great headphones! Great for use while working out. Sound quality is great! They stay in ear easily. Very light weight. Easily stored when not in use as well. I love them.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
I do like these head phones but I use them as a back up pair because I paid for the "extra bass" and it may be a little bit more bass but not as much as it claims to be. still a good pair of durable head phones tho.
sundas z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I like these headphones.Gives you perfect amount of volume and doesn't irritate your ears .The ear buds are very soft.The music is heard very clearly you can gear every beat and that makes it more fun .like it
Rachel B.
I have had these headphones for over a year now and they still work amazing. I have smaller ears so they sometimes fall out easy. Otherwise, the sound is great and will last a long time unlike other cheap ear buds.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Hands down best ear buds on the market, My 3 kids and myself have these. The sound quality is great. The only issue I have is they do hurt my ears so I can't use them that often but my kids have no complaints.