ElectronicsAudioSpeakersSony
Blu-ray Disc Theater System w/ Wi-Fi

Sony Blu-ray Disc Theater System w/ Wi-Fi

by Sony

Amp up the action, and fill your room with theater-like sound. With built-in Wi-Fi® access blockbuster movies, shows, music, and more-right on your TV. Plus, easily connect your smartphone with one-touch Bluetooth pairing to start streaming your music instantly. You can now easily enjoy that perfect party mix in surround sound without the fuss of wires. Simple. Integrated. Powerful. Bring the movie theater experience home with the Full HD 1080p8 Blu-ray Disc™ player, vibrant 5.1 channel HD surround sound, and 1000 Watts of power to immerse you in sound. Built-in Wi-Fi® for easy setup Easily connect to the internet without the clutter of cables. Make your movies more entertaining with 3D conversion & DVD HD upscaling Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies in Full HD 1080p and upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality. In addition, bring the 3D experience to your entire movie collection with the ability to convert 2D Blu-ray and DVDs into 3D movies for a stunning experience. Connect & stream music from Bluetooth® devices with just one-touch The easiest and fastest way to start streaming music from your NFC enabled device to your home theater system. Utilizing Near Field Communication and Bluetooth, connect and wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth & NFC enabled device by touching them together just once. No NFC, no problem. you can still connect and stream music from your smartphone, tablet, or computer via Bluetooth. Unlimited streaming choices with the Sony Entertainment Network With the Sony Entertainment Network, you'll never run out entertainment options with access to 100+ streaming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony Blu-ray Disc Theater System w/ Wi-Fi!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsie H.
Killeen tx
Purchased at: GameStop
Come on guys sony is well known and having an in home stereo system especially with the theaters being shut down,, well this brings the movie theatre experience directly into your home! The difference is astounding and its a great quality and easy to use
Danielpasko P.
honolulu
I think it’s a great system when I comes to watching movies. It makes such great sound, personally I wouldn’t wanna improve it because it is already perfect but it’s really expensive I would definitely recommend.
Brianna E.
Ben Lomond, CA
Great sound. It really amplifies the sound of the tv. Great sound system. Need it to hear.
Shivon S.
Schenectady, NY
We have this system set up in our family room. It allows you to play both blue ray and DVD’s . The speakers deliver high quality sound and definition. You also have the capability to stream music from your phone iPad etc.
Faith S.
N Chesterfld, VA
We purchased this system to replace one that had seen better days. The design of this system causes it to utilize only some of the speakers during certain functions and others during others. Example- when using Netflix or Hulu, it will only use the front speaker and tv speaker. Not the bass or surround sound. When using the dvd/Blu-ray functionality it uses the small surround sound speakers and the bass - but not the main front speaker. The only time it uses all the speakers is with regular tv function. We have verified it is set up correctly, and found that many others have the same issue based on reviews. It is less than ideal, and very frustrating.
Tasha M.
Duncan, OK
I was disappointed in this the speakers busted within a year and we never turned it up past 15 on valume not worth the money at all the eye that reads dvds also went out within a year
Matt Dillion L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great system. Almost perfect sound quality. Only rumbles on extremely loud bass.
Ashley W.
Austin, TX
I love the sound quality of my Sony system. I haven't used the normal TV sound in forever because the sound quality it amazing. I is a great alternative especially to the more expensive brands. I bought this one at Target. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Ashley T.
Ringgold, GA
My husband lovea it in his man cave. Its the best one we have gotten we got it at best buy and we bought it on sale for an amazing price so easy to set up and use .
Ann C.
Clifton, NJ
This is great to watch blue ray and get the theatre sound for effect for those 8pm family films at home with Popcorn!

Looking for your answer?