BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Enjoy the convenience of having one remote which controls the endless entertainment options of your tv, audio*, and ps3 system. whether you are watching a movie, listening to music, or browsing through photos on your ps3 system, the official remote control allows you to easily navigate and control your entertainment. compatible devices: playstation3 system most TVs sony amps new buttons and function: input button: switch the video inputs in TVs and the audio inputs in av amplifiers 3-D button: switch between 2d and 3-D mode (on applicable 3-D televisions) ... see more...

Sony Blu-Ray Disc Remote Control (PlayStation 3)
  • "Not only did it allow me to save my PS3 controllers' batteries from dying, it also made it so much easier to watch movies and streaming items such as Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Instant Video." in 1 review
  • "The Bluetooth connection means you can control the system from almost anywhere you may be in relation to your device as well as saving the battery life of your game controllers." in 1 review
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
I've had one of these forever and just recently started using it again. Very simple to set up and great for watching any kind of show or movie on your Playstation. The Bluetooth connection means you can control the system from almost anywhere you may be in relation to your device as well as saving the battery life of your game controllers.
Apollo G.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this PlayStation 3 remote so that I can use to watch Netflix and Amazon on my PlayStation 3. It has all the options that are needed in a remote and since it's hardly used it runs on batteries and the batteries have lasted approximately three years.
Bartender B.
I've always been partial to Sony products. The sound and/or video quality is always stellar and they hold up well compared to other manufacturers. This remote is yet another example of a job well done by Sony. Easy to use and I've had the same one for nearly 4 years and it's never failed me.
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
We bought this and decided it was a huge waste of money. If you have cash to just throw away then buy it, but you can do everything on this remote that you can already do from the controller.
Matt S.
Washington, DC
This was a savior. Not only did it allow me to save my PS3 controllers' batteries from dying, it also made it so much easier to watch movies and streaming items such as Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Instant Video.
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
It's alright it does the Job though. It works good for the most part .......but it's very sensitive if it falls or you accidentally hit it, it turns the system on.
Irma V.
Laredo, TX
I liked this product very much since it works perfectly fine. I've had this control for about 2 years now and so far I have had no regrets about this purchase.
Luciana W.
It does what it's supposed to do. I thin kit's just a little too sensitive. If you barely bump it it will turn the system on.
Jennie C.
GREEN BAY, WI
Works great. Some apps for the PS3 aren't compatible, but you can get around it by changing the settings.
Jenna P.
Mississauga, ON
This remote is great- It is so helpful to have around, especially because my playstation usually doubles as a DVD/BluRay player. We also use it to view our own video and photo files, as well as to navigate through music files. It allows us the flexibility to fully use the PS3s other functionalities.